FREESEA 1.4 Gallon Half Moon Small Betta Aquarium Fish Tank with LED Light and Filter Pump
+ $18.54 Delivery
- 🐠 Best Small Fish Tank on amazon: The 1.4 gallon office desktop half-moon small fish tank can raise betta, guppies, angel fish and other ornamental fishes. The fish tank is equipped with LED lights and two decorative plastic aquatic plants, and you can also buy other decorations by yourself. What's more, the small fish tank would be make you more happy and relaxed even in day or at night.
- 👍 [Free Aquarium starter kit]: there is a free complete filtration system hidden well behind the fish tank .This filter system can be removed and the space will larger after removed(Attention: According to our guests' experience, betta fish is easier to survive without a filter.This filter system can be removed and you can use it in ponds or other fish tanks. )
- 🔌 Power supply：The power bank or computer terminal are available for charge supply as it is 5V USB power. if the water pump doesn't work after the fish tank installation, the reason for that the voltage is not enough.You can use power bank or phone power plug to have a try.
- ☎ As you know, fish tank is fragile products,and there are some accidents such as getting broken or damaged during delivery as it took a lot of time to arrive at your home.If you find the fish tank doesn't work or got broken, please feel free to conatct with us, and then we will refund or provide replacement for you.
- 🎁 The best gift choosing: This mini fish tank is the greatest gift that you can send to your kids,classmates, friends,colleagues and familys for festival days or birthday parties.
Size: Half Moon / Black
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
aquarium fish tank
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 50% (50%)||50%|
|4 star 13% (13%)||13%|
|3 star 12% (12%)||12%|
|2 star 7% (7%)||7%|
|1 star 19% (19%)||19%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
If he dies my 21 year old is NOT going to be very happy with ole mom for trying to give him a nicer house than the glass bowl she had him in at college.
Besides that, the tank is extremely flimsy and definitely not worth more than $16. It will be going back as soon as I fester up the energy and find the time to transfer the little guy back into his glass bowl.
1. I read some reviews about keeping the water filled nearly to the top in order for the filter to not be obnoxious. I have it about a half inch from the top and it's nice and quiet. Discovered that with the wall in place, my betta can leap the wall in a single bound and get himself stuck in the back.
2. I read a lot of commentary about the filter being too strong. While I don't disagree, I found a way around it so that I can still use the filter. I put a betta hammock leave at the top near the filter and it absorbs a lot of the pressure so it's not too strong for the fish, but also has the benefit of the water being filtered.
3. Because the water goes behind the wall where the filter and sponge are, I also put the heater back there. It fits just fine and doesn't take away from swim space.
4. You're for sure going to want to buy another plant other than what comes with the aquarium, as it's not nearly enough coverage for the fish.
I'm attaching a couple links of the things I'm using that I found on amazon. Hope someone finds them helpful.
Betta Hammock Leaf: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00FIPDVT4/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1