- Free expedited shipping on products sold by Amazon AU when you purchase select books. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Fallout 76: S.*.*.C.*.*.L. Edition - Xbox One
- You will Emerge! Multiplayer finally comes to the epic open world RPGs of Bethesda Game Studios. Create your character with the S.P.E.C.I.A.L system and forge your own path in a new and untamed wasteland with hundreds of locations. Whether you journey alone or with friends, a new and unique Fallout adventure awaits.
- Mountain Splendorland! All-new graphics, lighting and landscape technology brings to life six distinct West Virginia regions. From the forests of Appalachia to the noxious crimson expanses of the Cranberry Bog, each region offers its own risks and rewards. Post-nuclear America has never looked so beautiful!
- A New American Dream! Use the all-new Construction and Assembly Mobile Platform (C.A.M.P.) to build and craft anywhere in the world. Your C.A.M.P. will provide much-needed shelter, supplies, and safety. You can even set up shop to trade goods with other survivors. But beware, not everyone will be quite so neighborly.
- Amazon.com.au is currently not offering any codes for the B.E.T.A opening taking place during the 7th and the 9th of November 2018
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Bethesda Game Studios, the award-winning creators of Skyrim and Fallout 4, welcome you to Fallout 76, the online prequel where every surviving human is a real person. Work together, or not, to survive. Under the threat of nuclear annihilation, you’ll experience the largest, most dynamic world ever created in the legendary Fallout universe. Reclamation Day, 2102. Twenty-five years after the bombs fall, you and your fellow Vault Dwellers—chosen from the nation’s best and brightest – emerge into post-nuclear America. Play solo or join together as you explore, quest, build, and triumph against the wasteland’s greatest threats.
From the manufacturer
Bethesda Game Studios, the award-winning creators of Skyrim and Fallout 4, welcome you to Fallout 76, the online prequel where every surviving human is a real person. Work together, or not, to survive. Under the threat of nuclear annihilation, you’ll experience the largest, most dynamic world ever created in the legendary Fallout universe. Reclamation Day, 2102. Twenty-five years after the bombs fall, you and your fellow Vault Dwellers - chosen from the nation’s best and brightest - emerge into post-nuclear America. Play solo or join together as you explore, quest, build, and triumph against the wasteland’s greatest threats.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The recordings actually have very strong voice acting and I caught up in many of the stories. But there was always the disappointment that I wouldn't be able to actually meet the people behind the voice. Especially "The Overseer".
Appalachia is beautiful. There are still graphical glitches, but overall you can tell from the design of the towns and landscapes themselves with a lot of Easter eggs and hidden location, that people had put a lot of work into it.
The PVP is non-existent and the addition of vending machines creates a simple but effective market that gives you an excuse to visit other people at their CAMPS. I've given this game more of a chance than I would have specifically because of the multiplayer as I like any open world game I can play with family members.
But fundamentally this is a game that was released way too early. By the time I joined more content had been added, but it relies to heavily on fetch quests. The imminent release of the Wastelanders update which include human NPC's should bring long needed improvements, but it may be too late for those that have already judged and dropped this game.
I knew going in that there were major issues, and that Todd hadn't been forthcoming about a lot of the game, so my expectations were low. But after playing I began to understand just where this game was pitched, and that it occupies a different space than Fallout 4.
If you take it for what it is there's 100's and 100's of hours of emergent content and stories to be consumed.
If definitely needs the tune-ups it's receiving via patches, but it's better than you might think. Especially as you can pick it up super cheap now.
Instead, I’ll point out that, despite its shortcomings, the game experience is still fun. I’ve played by myself mostly and find the eerie and desolate environment to actually be a positive, creating a sense of danger and suspense that makes enemy encounters more fun. The desire to explore and investigate every structure, etc that is very characteristic of Fallout is still there, and not knowing the intentions of other players when they show up makes for some “intense survival” moments.
I do have faith that Bethesda will fix and overcome the present issues, I think there’s a lot of potential for this title in the coming months.