|Package Dimensions||12.9 x 7.5 x 0.2 cm; 5 Grams|
|Item Weight||5 g|
Fantastic Violin Finger Guide - All Notes Guide for Full (4/4) Size Violin Fiddle - More Sizes Available
Enhance your purchase
- MADE IN THE USA - Created and patented by a violin teacher (Patent #10504378). Designed specifically to streamline the process of learning how to play the violin. Proven in the classroom for the last three years to work better than finger tapes.
- INCLUDES one violin decal with all chromatic notes on fingerboard, sharp/flat direction indicator on side of neck and position indicator on other side.
- PEEL IT, PLACE IT & START PLAYING: Easy install - takes less than 30 seconds, stays in place and when removed it leaves no residue.
- SIMPLE DESIGN includes patented easy to read 2 color/3 shape design. Triangles = Open Strings, Squares = Natural Notes, Blue Ovals = Sharp/Flat Notes. Easier to understand than tapes. Just the right amount of information for beginner players to build their confidence.
- WORKS with all method books.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Weston’s Fantastic Finger Guides - All Notes Guide for beginner students was created over several years by a violin teacher. After 10 years of teaching with finger tapes, he decided to create a better way to teach than with tapes. He observed that finger tapes are abstract and do not display any musical information. The Fantastic Finger Guides put the best musical information to grow into a confident violinist at the student's fingertips including a patented 2 color - 3 shape design that is simple to understand, sharp/flat direction indicator on side of neck to show what direction to go for sharp and flat notes, and position indicator on the other side of the neck to help students play in multiple positions (see photos). Start immediately playing in different keys and easily learn all chromatic notes. The All Note Finger Guide works with all method books. Decal goes on easily and comes off with no gooey mess. The note locations are accurate and have been tested on lots of instruments for accuracy. Once the student has become confident in knowing his or her notes and positions, they should remove the decal. The fingerboard map will be in their visual memory for a reference and they will not need the guide again on their instrument. The finger guide is not reusable. PLEASE NOTE: If you are a true beginner and have never played before, I recommend first buying the D Major Beginner Guide or A Major Beginner Guide off of Amazon. After gaining experience and confidence, then purchase and use the All Notes Guide. Have a musical day!!
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada on 17 August 2020