|Number of Game Players||1 to 2 players|
|Number of Pieces||136|
|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Release date||22 September 2020|
|Mfg Recommended age||10 - 16 years|
|Item Model Number||FFGAHC36|
|Product Dimensions||8.89 x 29.54 x 11.43 cm; 453.59 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $12.80 delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Fantasy Flight Arkham Horror Return to The Path to Carcosa Card Game
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$19.97 (33%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||Fantasy Flight Games|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||8.9 x 29.5 x 11.4 centimetres|
|CPSIA cautionary statement||Choking Hazard - Small Parts, No Warning Applicable|
|Number of players||1 to 2 players|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Easy learn and play
- Made of high quality material
- Perfect for adults, teens and children
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
You thought that the final curtain had closed on your dealings with the king in yellow. When the cursed play first came to arkham, it was followed by a string of disappearances, delusions, suicides, and madness. Throughout the path to carcosa cycle, which marked the second full-length campaign for arkham horror the card game, your search for answers took you across the sea to the shining lights of paris and beyond to dim carcosa and before the throne of hastur himself in eight unique scenarios that tested your conviction, made you doubt your senses, and pushed you to the edge of insanity. But now, madness returns to arkham for an encore performance.
For external use only
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
2) Yes there are title cards, but... Title cards only cover encounter cards specifically used in the Path to Carcosa and Return to the Path of Carcosa expansions. There are no title cards for any other encounter sets, which is annoying, because there are some sets used in both this and other campaigns, so there is still no easy way to keep all encounter cards in the same place without making additional title cards.
3) You need the base expansion. If you don't have Path to Carcosa OG expansion, stop here, buy it, then come back.
4) Cardstock is the same high quality we expect from other FFG products.
5) There are plenty of extra cards to help flesh out decks and keep your game fresh
Overall this was a good purchase, but I wish they had put a little more thought into box dimensions and printing the extra 1-2 dozen title cards to make this more useful.
Wish the box was bigger to allow sleeved cards in deck boxes to fit in. The box opens on the two sides so will not allow elastic band....The carton is rather flimsy.
Anyway, happy enough.