|Compatible Devices||Laptop, Tablet, Smartphone|
|Data Transfer Rate||0.48 Gigabits Per Second|
|Package Dimensions||30 x 3.6 x 0.4 cm; 40 Grams|
|Item Weight||40 g|
|Date First Available||9 July 2019|
Fasgear USB C Cable (1M), 3A Fast Charging USB 2.0 to Type C Cable High Speed Quick Charge Data Transfer Cord Compatible for Galaxy S20+ S20 Ultra S10 Note 9 S8, Moto G6 G7, Xperia L1 XA2, Huawei P20 Lite, Xiaomi MI 10 Pro (Grey)
- 【DURABLE and STURDY】The double nylon braided cables feel robust and prevent themselves from tangling. With 20000+ bend lifespan and alloy case, cables can be used for a longer time.
- 【ERGONOMIC DESIGN】The USB C connector fits nice and tight , but still plugs and unplugs smoothly without any intermittent connection error due to the ERGONOMIC DESIGN.
- 【UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY】Perfect compatible with all current available USB C Devices -- Google Pixel 2xl, Pixel C, Nexus 5X / 6P, Oneplus 7 / 7 pro, Samsung Galaxy S10 / S10e / S9 / S9+ / S8 / S8+ / Note 8, Huawei P30/ P20, HTC 10/U11, Sony Xperia XZ, Lumia 950 / 950XL, LG G5/G6, Lenovo Zuk Z1, ASUS ZenPad S 8.0, New Nokia N1 tablet, Nintendo Switch, BlackBerry KEYone and more. Note: NOT Support HUAWEI Supper Charge and Oneplus Dash Charge.
- 【3ft (1m) Length】With 3ft (1m) perfect length of USB type c cable, you always have back up charger cables for home, office, or in car use. You can use this cable for plugging in to the car without trailing wires around the gearstick.
- 【WARRANTY】We provide these items for an 18-month WARRANTY. If you have any problems and questions about cables, please feel at ease to connect us and we will solve the problems within 24 hours.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Faster charger & Sync
Thicker interior wire cores and lower resistance to ensure the faster charge up to 3A. Experience up to 480Mbps transfer speeds which can save you more time.
With powerline 21 AWG pure copper and data line 27AWG tinned copper, the inner material is of high quality and superior, which can bring durable and sturdy cables.
- Samsung Galaxy S10 / S10e / S9 / S9+ / S8 / S8+ / Note 8 / Note 9 / A8+ 2018 / A50 / A40;
- Samsung Galaxy Buds / Tab S5e / S4 / S3 / Active 2 / Galaxy Book / Notebook 9 Pro;
- HUAWEI P30/ P20 / 20 pro / 20 lite / 10 / 10 Plus / 10 lite / 9 / 9 Plus / 9 lite; Mate 20/ 10 / 10 pro / 9 / 9 pro;
- Oneplus 7 / 7 pro / 6 / 5 / 5T / 3 / 3T;Honor 10 / 9 / 8 / 8 pro / View 10;
- Sony Xperia L1 / XA1 / XA1 plus / XA1 ultra / XA2 / XA 2 plus / XA2 ultra / XZ / XZ2;
- Nokia 8 /7 / 7 Plus / 6.1 / 6.1 Plus / 5.1 Plus; Nintendo Switch;
- Google Pixel / XL / XXL / 2 / 2 XL / 3 / 3XL; Nexus 5X / 6P;
- LG V40 / V30 / V20 / G6 / G6+ / G5; HP Pavilion X2/Spectre X2/Spectre 13;
- Asus Zenfone 5 / 5z / 3 Ultra / 3 ZE553KL / 3 ZE552KL / 3 ZS550KL / 3 ZS570KL / Asus Zen S 8.0
- Due to the Google pixel's official C-port wall charger and Google's private charging protocol, cellphones can only charge at a normal speed instead of a fast speed when you use USB C to A cable or the A-port wall charger. In order to achieve fast charging, you should use the Pixel original C-port wall charger and C to C cable. Apple iPad Pro 2018 (11 inches and 12.9 inches) may not get the full charging speed due to the same reason.
- The maximum output current of this cable is 3A, so it cannot charge HUAWEI Mate 9 or OnePlus at full speed, because HUAWEI Supper Charge requires 4.5V/5A and One Plus Dash Charge requires 5V/4A.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My replacement cable started getting very hot - like burn your fingers hot - I was worried it would eventually explode or catch fire.
Luckily this works right out of the packet - plug it in to my Samsung charger and it immediately starts fast charging.
No re-inserting the cable into the phone - it just works.