- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
Fasgear USB C to Type C Cable, 1 Pack USB 3.1 Type C Gen 2 Fast Charge Cable, 100W 20V/5A Power Delivery, 10Gbps Data Transfer, 4K@60Hz Video Output, Compatible for 16" Macbook Pro 2019, Oculus Quest, Type-C Device (3ft / 1m,Black)
- 【100W Power Delivery】With E-marker chip inside, this USB C to USB C cable offers rapid charge up to 20V/5A (max). Your new 87W 15” MacBook Pro at full speed. Besides, it supports Quick charge QC 3.0 and PD rapid charging (with PD charger). NOTE: Please confirm that your mobile phones will support PD fast charge protocol.
- 【10Gbps Data Transfer】Fasgear USB C to USB C Cable supports data transfer rates up to 10Gbps, 20x faster than USB 2.0 Type C cable, only a few seconds with an HD movie. And large files will be finished in seconds. Note: The actual data transfer denpens on the size and type of files.
- 【4K@60Hz Video Output】This USB 3.1 Type C Gen 2 cable offers 4K@60Hz video output function from USB C laptops to USB C display or monitor, which is easy for you to enjoy watching TV shows, streaming videos and movies to a lager screen! Ideal accessories for your USB C devices for work, home use, business trip and more. NOTE: Both of the laptop and monitor should support 4K resolution.
- 【Wide Compatibility】Compatible with 11"/12.9" iPad Pro 2018, 16" Macbook Pro 2019, 13"/ 15" MacBook Pro 2018 2017 2016, New MacBook Air, Google Chromebook Pixel, Xiaomi Air/Pro Laptop, Dell XPS 13/15, HTC U11 10, Oculus Quest, Galaxy S10/S9/Note 10/Note 9, Huawei P30/P20/Mate30/ Mate 20, OnePlus 7 Pro/7/6, Google Pixel 2/3/ XL/2XL, Nexus 5X/6P, Switch, HP Spectre X360, Asus Zenpad etc. Note: If you are not sure whether your device can use this usb-c cable, please contact us and we will help you.
- 【What You Get】1 Pack 3ft (1m) Fasgear USB C 3.1 Gen 2 to Type C cable and 18-month warranty. If you have any questions about this item, please feel at ease to connect us via Amazon meaasge. And we will solve the proeblems for you within 24 hours.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
High-Speed Charging with E-marker
One of the USB-C cables to fully utilize USB Power Delivery. With E-marker chip inside, this cable safely and reliably delivers up to 100W (20V/5A) of power. Ensure you're giving your device an optimized charge.
SuperSpeed Data Transfer Transfer data up to 10Gbps (an HD movie or over 100 music albums in as little as 3 seconds). Or send audio and 4K video signal directly between devices.
Support Samsung DeX
Support samsung DeX function. And with this cable, you can switch from one to the other seamlessly, so that you can do multiple things at the same time.
Note: DeX for PC is available on selective devices (including Note10/Note10+ and S10e/S10/S10+/S10 5G depending on software compatibility), and PC with type c connection on Windows 7, 10 and versions of Mac OS higher than 10.13.
- Oculus Quest
- MacBook (2016)/MacBook Pro 13.3''/MacBook Pro 15.4''
- 11"/12.9" iPad Pro 2018 , 13"/ 15" MacBook Pro 2018 2017 2016, New MacBook Air,
- Google Chromebook Pixel, Xiaomi Air/Pro Laptop, Dell XPS 13/15,
- HTC U11 10,Galaxy S10/S9/Note 10/Note 9, Huawei P30/P20/Mate30/ Mate 20,
- OnePlus 7 Pro/7/6, Google Pixel 2/3/ XL/2XL, Nexus 5X/6P, Switch,
- HP Spectre X360, Asus Zenpad
|Type C to USB C Cable||Type C to USB C Cable||Type C to USB C Cable||Type C to USB C Cable||Type C to USB Cable|
|Connection||Type C-Type C||Type C-Type C||Type C-Type C||Type C-Type C||Type C-USB|
|USB Protocol||USB 2.0||USB 2.0||USB 2.0||USB 3.1 Gen2||USB 2.0|
|Data Transfer||480 Mbps||480 Mbps||480 Mbps||10 Gbps||480 Mbps|
|Color Selection||Black / Gray||Black / White||Black / Red||Black / Red||Black / Gray / Blue / Red|
|Size Selection||1.6 ft / 3 ft / 6 ft||1 ft / 3 ft / 6 ft||3 ft / 6 ft||1.6 ft / 3 ft / 6 ft||1 ft / 3 ft / 6 ft / 10 ft|
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The card was installed, however the USB C to USB C port ended up failing, and I was unable to connect my Oculus Quest.
Should there be any fix I'll update this, but upon review, it was not a Oculus Quest compatible.
Edit: Tested this on another computer, worked fine, recommend being sure of any ports you have on your computer. Recommend testing the Public Test Channel for getting the Quest to work :)
I tried display, charging and data, just display and data and even just display and none of it worked.
Works fine for data and charging, but it's advertised as a display cable too...
Bought 2 of these, and 1 of the shorter ones (all before I realised the issue) and none work.
This Fasgear cable is good quality, well made and sturdy. I am very happy.
Will be purchasing another for my wife's phone.
I hope this does what it says it does!
Top international reviews
Instant detection of headset, fast smooth visuals.
Now for those who need tech info to maybe show I'm speaking from a tech junkies perspective...
Tested with fallout vr, Skyrim vr with 60 FPS AVG with high settings, no stutter or latency issues on Nvidia 1070 gtx, usb c to usb c port, MSI GT Titan laptop i7 8th Gen, 16GB RAM. No tweaks on anything. Looks amazing, runs amazing on Quest.
Gotcha: wire quite short but was long enough for me due to laptop mobility.
My only issue is that the connectors are short and compact in the images shown on here, but that's not what you get. If you look at my photo you can see the connectors are longer than shown in the product images. It's minor, but one of the reasons i got this cable was for the compact looking connectors. So that's misleading and it gets 4 stars for that. But apart from that it's a good cable.
Price is good for USB-C 3.1 gen 2 rated at 100W 5A and with 10Gbps data transfer rates. To be honest these ratings are one of the better one’s available at the moment, as I was caught out with a previous order for a USB-C 100W cable in which the data transfer was only USB 2 up to 480 Mbps (fancy giving a USB-C cable only USB 2 spec). So this one cable here is a good choice.
I’ve not tested the speeds of this cable personally yet, so I’m just going to trust that the item description is true.
I’m using this from a USB-C 3.1 gen 2/Thunderbolt 3 port on my ASUS gaming laptop to my iPad Pro 12.9” 2018.
I did want the 3 meter length version of the black cable, but it was never showing in stock. This is frustrating as the 2 meter version is not quite the length I needed but will do for now, but still very frustrating.
Cable is a little stiff
It powers my laptop which is a Dell XPS 7590 15" from the screen but it charges slowly as the laptop needs a 120watt adapter on performance mode. It keeps the battery topped up but I wouldn't use it solely to charge the laptop.
Good solid cable which is high quality.
works really well, instant connection.
Worked on my Asus Strix X570-E Mobo usbc port and my Nvidia rtx 2080super usbc port. No real difference between the 2 in terms of performance.
Quality of everything steps up a fair amount. Loving it.
Am going to by thr 5m cable now as well, as playing onward is too hard on a 3 meter cable.
Defo a good buy over the official cable.
I bought it specifically to connect an Oculus Quest to my PC and it works fine and is a suitable length. Far cheaper, although probably quite a bit thicker and less flexible, than the official Oculus cable.
For those looking for the option, it works for Oculus Link, and good value for the price. Would recommend a longer cable for games that involve a lot of movement but for those trying it out, like myself, an excellent option.
Durable and excellent build and material quality.
I haven't tested the full transfer rate yet, as my currunt laptop has a USB 3.0 port only, and the cable reaches the max transfer rate for 3.0 very easily.
This product is worth every penny.