FastSnail Joy-Con Grips for Nintendo Switch Wear-Resistant Joy-Con Handle for Switch 2 Pack (Red and Blue)
|Price:||+ $8.71 Delivery|
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN - Ergonomic design provides superior grip and enhanced comfort. Allow you to play for those extended, high-stress gaming sessions. Grab control and elevate your game with the FastSnail Grip Kit. (No include Switch Console and Joy-con.)
- EASY TO OPERATION - Very easy to slip on and off without having to deal with any cumbersome latch mechanism.
- ONE MODEL FOR BOTH SIDES - Since it is a dedicated design, operation of each terminal and button can be convenient while keeping the case attached.
- PROTECTION - Since it is a special cover, it can protect your Controller firmly from scratches and dirt.
- GOOD MATERIAL - Made of high quality material, attractive appearance, touch is the best.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 87% (87%)||87%|
|4 star 10% (10%)||10%|
|3 star 1% (1%)||1%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 1% (1%)||1%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
FastSnail Grips - Red and Blue
- Fit: easy to slide joy cons in, snug, feels about the right tightness
- Comfort: feels natural to hold, no strain with prolonged playing
- SL and SR Button: large SL and SR buttons make it easy to press quickly and not miss. Provides a subtle "click" feel when pressed (similar to mechanical keyboards, although the "click" not as pronounced as mech keyboards). This is the main reason I went with these grips over the AmazonBasics or Surge Grips.
- Thumb Grips: came with 4 thumb grips (2 blue and 2 red for this version) and 2 extra height thumb grips
- Price: reasonably priced, purchased at $12.95
AmazonBasics Grips - Red
- Fit: snug, but feels a bit too tight
- Comfort: identical feel to FastSnail's Grips, comfortable for prolonged use
- SL and SR Button: once again, the large buttons make it easy to press, no subtle "click" when pressed, just a smooth actuation. Personally, I like the click. It somehow makes pressing the buttons more enjoyable. I've read in other reviews that you can open up the controller and switch out the springs, but too much of a hassle for me
- Thumb Grips: came with 2 black thumb grips
- Price: great deal, purchased at $3.60 (was discounted, normal price $11.99)
Surge Grips - Grey
- Fit: fits snug, and looks nicer than the FastSnail and AmazonBasics grips since there are no gaps.
- Comfort: comfortable to hold and play, however, it is slightly smaller than the FastSnail and AmazonBasics grips. Seems to still give me some strain on prolonged use. May be a good size for children's hands.
- SL and SR Button: it does provide a subtle "click" when pressed, but the buttons are too small for my liking
- Thumb Grips: came with 2 black grips, slightly thicker than the normal grips in the FastSnail and AmazonBasics
- Price: great price, purchased at $5.70 (add-on item)
The shoulder bumper feel/travel time is very good.
Only downside is that controller number lights aren't the easiest to see.