- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
Feeko Cell Phone Receiver Retro Handset Vintage 3.5mm Telephone Anti Radiation Handset Receiver for iPhone Smartphones Red
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 📞Retro handset fits standard iphone/smart phone with 3.5mm socket, also compatible with most 3.5 mm iPad and computer jack devices. iphone 7/7+ and later require the use of a "Lightning to 3.5mm Audio Adapter" (not included)
- 📞Just plug and phone. One-touch Answer Button&Volume Control. Convenient to have a call when doing other things
- 📞This cell phone receiver eliminates 99% radiation from using a mobile phone, safe to use. Classic brilliant colors -- red, purple, green, yellow, orange and blue for free choice
- 📞Our cell phone handset is quite handy for those long calls to friends, families and relatives, or those who make thousands calls to customers every day
- 📞High quality speaker and microphone for crisp sound, excellent audio quality with easily adjustable volume control. Made of ABS material, simple-fashion design and stylish retro telephone handset
Special offers and product promotions
Similar products rated highly on "Value for money"
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Retro handset/Cell Phone Handset/Retro Telephone Handset
📞Wide compatibility--suitable for most mobile devices with 3.5mm jacks
📞One-touch answer button&volume control--just press the button for convenient pick-up, easily adjust the volume by turning the "VOL" button
📞Low radiation--reducing about 99% of radiation, safe to use
📞High audio quality--filtering noise and clear sound, even long time calling will not cause ear uncomfort
📞Classic brilliant colors--red, purple, green, yellow, orange and blue for free choice
⭐Not only suitable for office use, but also for home use. This retro cell phone handset makes your hands free when on shoulder, brings more comfortable, adds fun to make a call, all ages will be happy to use. Perfect gift for your family and friends.
➡First, plug the handset directly into your cellphone(the plug must be fully inserted). To ensure that the plug is correctly installed, you can wiggle the plug to prevent poor contact/static.
➡Noise static may be due to bad signal in your surrounding environment; you may need to move to another location to use your phone to improve your phone connection (just as regular cells phones encounter static noise when there is bad signal).
➡Fits all mobile phones with 3.5mm socket. For iPhone 7 and those without socket please use an adapter.
*Phones without 3.5mm jack must require an adapter to work, we do not provide extra adapter.
*Audio jack/Connector: 3.5mm
*Material: Environmental ABS plastic
*Phone cord: 23"-51"(supplied with a 3.5 mm plug)
*Dimension: 9.1" Long x 2.8" Wide x 2.4" Thick (23 x 7 x 6 cm)
Package List: 1 x Retro Phone Handset
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
|5 star 63% (63%)||63%|
|4 star 8% (8%)||8%|
|3 star 10% (10%)||10%|
|2 star 4% (4%)||4%|
|1 star 15% (15%)||15%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
First thing I noticed, this thing weighs next to nothing. That's not necessarily a bad thing.
The first handset I received had a lot of static in the line, but the seller quickly sent me a new one which works perfectly. I like this so much I am going to buy another one for a friend who is really paranoid about holding a cell phone to her head.
As others have mentioned, there is no "sidetone". You don't hear your own voice in the handset like you do with real phones when you are talking. So, at first, you might not be sure the other party is hearing you, but they do.
I have a Samsung Galaxy S8 Android phone.
I just wish it was weighted, cause it feels like an empty plastic toy phone. Still better than talking to my cell phone!