|Product Dimensions||16.19 x 36.99 x 7.78 cm; 1.3 Kilograms|
|Item Model Number||5737901|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||5737901|
|Item Weight||1.3 kg|
Fellowes Spectra A4 Home Office Laminator, 80-125 Micron, Including 10 Free Pouches, Silver
|Price:||+ $25.07 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- The Fellowes Spectra A4 laminator is jam free when used with Fellowes branded laminating pouches as it features a release lever which allows you to realign documents that have been misfed into the laminator
- Fellowes home or home office use laminator machine can laminate up to 125 micron laminating pouches which is ideal for laminating your important documents or giving you a professional finish to your photos or personal projects
- After a 4 minute heat up time, a green light indicates that your Spectra A4 laminator is ready for use and is capable of laminating one A4 sheet per minute
- With the Auto Shut Off feature, the laminating machine will automatically power down after 30 minutes of inactivity, reducing the laminators energy consumption
- Your Fellowes A4 laminator includes a 10 document starter pack with samples of Fellowes laminating pouches that give a suitable finish to your laminated work
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Preserve your memories and protect your documents with the high performance Fellowes Spectra A4 personal laminator, the ideal laminator for your home office. The Spectra laminator is suitable for use with up to 125 micron pouches to give a superior finish to your photos, important documents and personal projects and provides an advanced level of protection for frequently handled documents. We understand that sheets are sometimes accidentally entered at an angle so we built in a manual release lever that enables you to open the rollers, so you can re-centre those misfed pages and prevent a jam. When your Spectra laminator hasn't been used for 30 minutes, the machine is automatically powered down so that it reduces its energy consumption. After a 4 minute heat up time, a green light indicates that your Spectra laminator is ready for use and it is capable of laminating one A4 sheet per minute (30 cm/min). To give your documents a superior finish, the Fellowes Spectra laminator comes with a 10 document starter pack including Fellowes ImageLast pouches.
1 x Laminator
10 x pouches
Review this product
Top review from Australia
Top reviews from other countries
Happy I did as worked straight out of the box and following the simple instructions pages are passing through easily and all have sealed perfectly. It may help that I have also gone with Fellows own laminating sheets, but these did seem a very good price on Amazon too, so was not a cost issue.
Small bit of advice for anyone using for the first time would be to stand the machine on something like a chopping board in order to protect whatever surface you stand it on a it can get quite hot and may cause damage to any delicate surfaces and take your time lining up the page as it enters the machine to ensue it starts out straight (there are 2 line markers at the page edges) as any twist will just get worse as it passes through the laminator.
Update \October 18
Not used this for approx. 10 months and had a pile of things to laminate. It will not heat up when switched on and leaving for 30 minutes still nothing. Unless it is on a 2 year warranty which I doubt then its only good for the bin so suggest avoid at all costs and get another brand that works.