|Item Model Number||K669|
|Product Dimensions||12.4 x 6.6 x 18.5 cm; 300 Grams|
Fifine Usb Podcast Condenser Microphone Recording On Laptop No Need Sound Card Interface and Phantom Power.(K669)
Enhance your purchase
|Connector type||USB Type-A|
|Power source||Corded Electric|
|Audio sensitivity||34 dB|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Plug and play USB podcast microphone work with Mac and Windows(Vista, XP), USB-powered design,eliminate the need for an external 48V phantom power source.( Not compatible with Xbox and Phones )
- PC microphone with volume control knob, make output volume easy controlled(volume up ,down and mute),good option of recording studio microphone for broadcasting..
- Sturdy, durability metal construction USB microphone for computer with adjustable tripod desk stand and 6 feet long USB cable for secure and easily portable tabletop use.
- Cardioid polar pattern USB microphone for recording improves audio recording on YouTube or recording software Audacity.
- Sensitive vocal desktop microphone make clear voiceovers,work great for podcast,Skype chat,talking with friends while playing games and streaming, push-to-talk VoIP program, ask "Cortana".
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
USB Studio Recording Microphone 1.Record studio-quality audio directly to your computer 2.Excellent for vocals and instruments 3.Podcast over the internet 4.Create your own audio for video 5.Record your own songs 6.Simply plug in and start recording 7.Windows and Macintosh compatible Applications Studio Vocals, Speech, Instruments, Podcasts, Desktop Recording Specifications: Power supply: 5V Polar Pattern: Uni-directional Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz Sensitivity: -34dB30%(at 1kHz) Load impedance: 1000 Equivalent Noise level: 16Dba Max.SPL: 130Db(at 1kHz1% T.H.D) S/N Ratio: 78Db Electrical current: 3Ma