- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
FiiO M3K 192K/24Bit Mini HiFi Metal Shell MP3 Player with Digital Voice Recorder,24 Hours Playback and Expandable Up to 512GB with Independent Lock & Volume Control,Black
|Price:||+ $8.50 Delivery|
- 【Affordable Musical Bliss】The M3K is powered by the powerful Ingenic X1000E processor and well-received DAC AKM AK4376A, which ensures you get a smooth, yet long-lasting experience without breaking the bank.
- 【24 hours battery life and 38 days standby time】 The M3K has a battery life up to 24 hours and standby time up to 38 days. That means if you listen 3.5 hours every day, the M3K can go for a whopping 1 week before needing to be charged again!
- 【Asynchronous USB DAC function】No other player in the M3K's segment can be used as a USB DAC. It allows you to enjoy up to 192kHz/24 bit audio!
- 【Up to 2TB of storage expansion】The M3K supports micro-SD cards for storage expansion, up to a massive 2TB! (When they become available.) You no longer need to worry about what music to take with you - simply just take everything!
- 【There are too many features to like about FiiO M3K】High-fidelity recording and playback + All-new AB functionality + Master of decoding +Rapid file transfers through OTG + Shiny new capacitive touch buttons+Thoroughly modern, cool UI + Tailor your music with the graphic equalizer + Hi-Res Audio certified
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Good news, there is a new firmware available for the FiiO M3K digital music player you purchased from us!
Please upgrade to this new firmware at your earliest convenience in order to get the most out of your new FiiO M3K player! The download link is below:http://m3kpack.fiio.net/FW1.0.5/M3K.fw
How to upgrade the M3K: https://www.fiio.com/newsinfo/82055.html
Customers who bought this item also bought
Similar products rated highly on "Battery life"
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
So, I've looked at HiRes audio players for some time but the cost of entry always seemed too high. Now, however, there are lots of ChiFi players appearing but I remember the early days of mp3 players and how rubbish the firmware was in the no-brand copycats. I was swithering whether to take a punt when I came across the Fiio M3K. I've read good things about Fiio and they've been around for quite a few years so seeing the player at under £60 seemed a no-brainer.
What you get is a pretty basic HiRes player but...
1. It sounds great! The audio processing is superb and makes even low bitrate mp3s sound more open. It will play most HiRes formats, including DSD's (I bought one to check)
2. Operationally, it's got a few quirks but it works well, is fairly intuitive and doesn't take much time to adapt to
3. It's built really well and feels like a much more expensive, quality product
4. Storage is on microSD cards so that's an extra cost. Allow another £20 or so for a 128GB card. That will hold a decent amount of CD quality files. (It will apparently work with up to a 2TB microSD if they ever make one)
5. It can pump out a decent volume and battery life is genuinely amazing
6. Your headphone/earphone choice makes a huge difference to the listening experience. The decent quality earbuds I enjoy using with my phone don't work well with this player. I think it's to do with them being low impedance. I've been trying my stage I.E.M.s and Studio headphones and they both sound pretty good. However, while they are very neutral and detailed they're also a bit clinical. After reading lot's of reviews I've opted for Fiio's own F5's and they've taken it to another level - much more 'musical' and engaging and also very comfortable to wear. I think they're a great match for the M3K.
Music is so embedded in our psyche it's worth getting the best you can from it. With Mp3's we traded quality for convenience and lost that visceral connection. This player lets you re-engage with your music and experience the thrill and emotional roller coaster that made you buy it in the first place.
Everything inside box were properly sealed and also checked product code with Fiio website and all authenticated. Came with soft cover also within box it was surprice for me.
About sound quality if you have a good earphones then you will notice the difference instantly. Came with latest firmware. Some people were complaining about low bass issue and no custom equalizer but it's all balanced actually there is no need if you have good quality audio files anyway audiophiles like flat equalizer only without any enhancements for natural sounds.
Not touchscreen but has a sort of hybrid touchscreen interface in the lower 2 thirds of the front panel takes a little getting used to at first.
Small size means quite a small display screen
Top notch sound quality.
Drives all of my headphones and earphones plenty loud enough with needing additional portable amp.
Small and lightweight ones with a silicone protective sleeve
Excellent solid output jack.
I just took out the 128Gb micro so card that contained much of my music ripped from CD from my Chuwi hi10 pro windows 10 tablet, and popped it into the M3K card slot, fired up the little machine and it instantly recognised and replicated the library structure that I had created. Every album cover was also shown. No issues on any of the 229 albums on that card. No issues with scrambling of tracks or missing an albums first track that I encountered with the Sony NW A45.
I had not created playlists and rarely use them except on my phone via Spotify so I don’t know how they would fare transferring. My intention is to continue to rip CDs to my tablet in Windows 10 creating more libraries on other cards and then use them in the M3K when I wish.
I use wired headphones and did not intend to stream to other devices so the stands alone nature of the M3K suits me fine but it won’t be right for everyone... think carefully about whether you can live with the limited feature set of the device.
UPDATE 20 October 2019 okay I’ve had this for 9 months. I was finding that if I charged the player and left it for a week or so without using it that there was no power. I think there is a issue where it did not completely turn off even though the screen gives a goodbye message. However the huge issue is that the whole screen plate has popped out of the metal case. The screen intermittently still works but this is pretty poor. Such a shame as the sound is amazing. I will contact Amazon for advice and update again in due course.
Update to Update: Excellent service from Alex at Amazon tech support who put me in touch with the fab supplier EA Audio in Fleet. Elliot from EA Audio not only processed the exchange for a brand new unit but also returned my micro SD card that I left in the broken unit. I was only around 10 days without my M3K. Thanks to Amazon tech support and EA Audio for top customer service.
Major negative is it frequently does not recognise the inserted memory card, occasionally while listening it will stop playing and complains 'file not found’. Tried several memory cards all of which work fine on my backup player, had to return for a refund, waste of time.