Ballantine's Finest Blended Scotch Whisky , 700 ml
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Blended scotch whisky in light gold colour
- Nose: soft, elegant, heather honey aromas with a hint of spice
- Taste: a balance of subtle, sweet flavours like milk chocolate, red apple and vanilla
- Finish: fresh and floral after-taste that creates a rounded glow
- Perfect for mixing to start the night
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 8.99 x 5.51 x 24.51 cm; 1.09 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 7 June 2020
- Manufacturer : Pernod Ricard
- ASIN : B0029Z900K
- Item Model Number : 107346917
- Customer Reviews:
Ballantine's Finest Blended Scotch Whisky in light gold colour is slightly sweet with a touch of vanilla. It is blended with signature Scottish malts and grains and aged for many years. The result is an exceptional drop that is both smooth and satisfying. Nose:- Soft, elegant, heather honey aromas with a hint of spice. Taste:- A balance of subtle, sweet flavours like milk chocolate, red apple and vanilla. Finish:- Fresh and floral after-taste that creates a rounded glow. Perfect for mixing to start the night.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
overall comes as expected glass bottle sealed
would recommend for those on a budget and want to mix - personally I like coke with my drinks
Top reviews from other countries
Easy to drink
Not much depth or complex flavours
Conclusion: For £15-£16 it's worth getting a bottle but I've seen it at £20 when you can find better for that in my opinion. The Lidl and Aldi own whisky is actually very nice and usually goes from £12-£20. If you're looking for a cheap easy drinking whisky then this is a good bet. I'd buy it again but only at £16 max.
Regarding signing for liquor, I’m a cripple looked after by Carers part of the day who could sign for me. At other times it’s impossible for me to answer the door. Consequently, can Amazon make an exception and deliver liquor without signature at all times? Do let me know, please. Otherwise I shall get Carers to buy liquor from supermarkets who are more competitive at present. Do you think you could manage an email reply to me?