- Product Dimensions: 26 x 12 x 3 cm ; 49.9 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 200 g
- ASIN: B07K34GDSJ
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 20 September 2017
- Customer Reviews: 321 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 219 in Sports, Fitness & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports, Fitness & Outdoors)
Finger Ten Junior Boys Girls Running School Warm Touchscreen 3M Winter Gloves Value Pack 1 Pair Set
- Finger Ten Exclusive Insulation Fabrics Help Your Boys Grils Keep Their Hands Warm Breathable and away from Wind；
- Touch-Screen-Compatible Forefinger tips to Use Make Phone or Play Games in Cold Weather；
- Strategically Placed Sillicone on Fingers and Palm Enhance Grip；
- Reflective 3M elements for better visibility of Running, Cycling and outdoor sports, especially Help the Children Walk at Night from School;
- Check the Size Chart at first and Buy a Warm Gift for Your Boys Girls.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top international reviews
Get it for autumn hiking in Yading, hopefully it works great!
In my opinion, gloves don't serve much purpose is they're not touchscreen. Who wants to the them off when it's cold out?
OVERALL: These are really nice gloves. The quality is great, and the touchscreen functionality works well. My son lost one, and I'm reordering as I'm pleased with the look, feel, and durability of the gloves.
WARMTH: My son uses thicker, waterproof gloves for playing in the snow, but these are suitable for everyday use (and outdoor, winter soccer). These are medium-weight gloves, so on really cold days (eg, in the thirties and lower), his hands will still be cold if wearing these outside for a while when not running around, but these are perfect for short trips outside on freezing days, playing a full game of outdoor soccer, or being outside for longer periods on slightly warmer days (eg, 40+ degree days).
SIZING: Based on other reviews, saying these run big, I got them in size Small (ages 4-7) for my small/lean 12-year-old (4'10", 75 lbs), and Small fits him perfectly. They even fit me perfectly (5'0", 100 lbs) so I'm ordering for myself too. In my opinion, Small is more like a Youth Medium (maybe 8-12 years); I think these would be HUGE on a typical 4-7 year old.