|Release date||21 May 2020|
|Mfg Recommended age||12 months - 5 years|
|Item Model Number||GLT78|
|Product Dimensions||13.51 x 59.51 x 18.49 cm; 2.43 Kilograms|
Fisher-Price Little People Caring for Animals Farm
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Includes Farmer Jed figure and 4 animal figures-pig, chicken, horse and a cow with her calf
- Press discovery button for fun songs, animal sounds and phrases
- Press second discovery button to hatch the chicks
- Open the hayloft for drop-through fun, which activates even more fun sounds, songs and phrases
- Turn the silo to rotate the corn crop and hear fun corn-popping sounds
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Farmer Jed works very hard to care for all his animals on the Little People Caring for Animals Farm and he would love some help from your tiny farmer. Toddlers will love learning how to take care of all their animal friends, from feeding the chickens to tucking in the horse with a soft blanket and exploring all the exciting activities on this farm. Get the fun started by pressing the discovery button to pop open the stall doors and hear fun songs and phrases. Or open up the hayloft for drop-through fun that activates more sounds and phrases. Then little farmers can press the discovery button to hatch the chicks, turn the silo to rotate the corn crop (pop pop pop) and so much more. Ding ding ding ring the bell to let all the animals know its dinnertime, then feed some of the corn to the chickens. This activity-packed Little People playset is more than a farm its a home for all your toddlers new friends.
From the manufacturer
So much fun on the farm
The sun is up and the rooster is crowing, time to get to work! Little farmers can explore lots of fun activities on the Little People Caring for Animals Farm as they help Farmer Jed care for all the animal friends. As toddlers play, Smart Stages technology will introduce fun animal facts, early math and more through songs, sounds and phrases.
What a wonderful little world
Hay is for horses – but so are hugs. That's just one of the little life lessons that toddlers learn when they play with their Little People friends. By creating kid-sized versions of real-life experiences, Fisher-Price Little People toys bring a whole world of adventures to the palms of their teeny hands.
Content changes as kids grow with Smart Stages technology
- Sung songs and phrases introduce little farmers to counting, animal sounds, opposites as they play.
- Fun phrases encourage toddlers to help care for the animals.
- Farmyard sounds and instrumental music let kids create their own stories about life on the farm!