- Free expedited shipping on products sold by Amazon AU when you purchase select books. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $9.57 delivery
Fitbit Ionic Health & Fitness Watch with GPS, Heart Rate, Music, Sleep & Swim Tracking - Blue/Burnt Orange
- Start dynamic personalized workouts on your wrist with step-by-step coaching
- Store and play 300+ songs & access apps for weather, sports and
- Use built-in GPS/GLONASS to track pace, distance & routes
- Access your favourite apps for sports, weather & more
- Multi-day battery life of 4+ days (Varies with use & other factors)
Colour: Slate Blue/Burnt Orange
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Introducing Fitbit Ionic—the watch designed for your life. Find the guidance to reach your goals with dynamic personal coaching, built-in GPS and continuous heart rate. Stay motivated by storing and playing 300+ songs and get inspired by a global fitness community. Plus, get convenient access to popular apps, payments on your wrist and a battery life of 4+ days.
From the manufacturer
Dynamic Personal Coaching
Start dynamic personal coaching right on your wrist, complete with on-screen guidance during every move and routines that adapt based on your feedback.
Store & Play Music
With Fitbit Ionic, you can store and play 300+ songs right from your wrist - giving you the inspiration you need at a moment's notice.
Built-in GPS with GLONASS lets you see pace, distance and other key stats on display, while also recording elevation climbed, split times and a map of your route.
PurePulse Heart Rate
Use PurePulse continuous heart rate to better track calorie burn, optimise intensity during workouts, and measure your health and fitness over time.
Multi-Sport & SmartTrack
Use run, bike and other multi-sport modes to track specific workouts with real-time stats on display, or rely on SmartTrack to automatically record exercises for you. Wear Fitbit Ionic in the pool or rain and use it to track swim workouts with stats like lap counting, duration and calories burned.
Seamless Smart Experiences
Fitbit Ionic seamlessly delivers the best watch features with key notifications, access to your favourite apps, onboard music and built-in payments.
Multi-Day Battery Life
A day lasts 24 hours. So should your watch. With multi-day battery life of 4 days, Fitbit Ionic tracks your morning, night and everything in between.
Get active with All-Day Tracking
Keep track of steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes each day. Set weekly exercise goals, automatically track them and use simplified heart rate zones to understand how hard you're working. See summaries or your stats in the Fitbit app and track how working our can impact your resting heart rate.
Exercise more with Guided Coaching
Work out anytime, anywhere with Fitbit Coach on your phone, tablet or computer. Fitbit Coach gives you personalised training anytime, anywhere. Get step-by-step workouts specifically tailored to you and as your fitness progresses, your routine will adjust and evolve, so you’ll always be training at the right level.
Sleep Better with Personalised Insights
Automatically track how long and how well you sleep, set sleep goals and bedtime reminders to form good habits and wake up peacefully with a silent alarm. With heart rate tracking, measure your time in light, deep and REM sleep to understand sleep quality and receive tips to improve your night.
Stay inspired with Friends and Challenges
Stay motivated by competing with friends and family in Fitbit challenges. Embark on virtual experiences with Fitbit Adventures and reach your fit-ness goals. Celebrate your achievements with Fitbit badges and sharing your key stats.
|Fitbit Flex 2||Fitbit Alta||Fitbit Alta HR||Fitbit Charge 2||Fitbit Versa||Fitbit Ionic|
|All day and night activity tracking, steps, distance, calories burned and sleep||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Works with Android, iPhone, Windows and battery 4+ days||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Call and text alerts, silent alarm and reminders to move||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|PurePulse Heart Rate||-||-||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Sleep Stages (Light, Deep, REM)||-||-||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Built-in GPS||-||-||Connected GPS||Connected GPS||Connected GPS||✓|
|Apps for Weather and more||-||-||-||-||✓||✓|
|Stores and Plays Music||-||-||-||-||✓||✓|
|Dynamic Personal Coaching||-||-||-||-||✓||✓|
|Water Resistant to 50M||✓||-||-||-||✓||✓|
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Trying to return to Amazon is difficult - no button on the order page.
Only a few minor quibbles, though they probably wouldn't make me change my mind about getting this Fitbit:
* No audio cues while running. This seems like a bit of a glaring oversight, but it's not a huge deal as it's very easy to glance at the watch and get all the info you need. Maybe a future software update?
* Music player needs some more controls - namely a skip forward/back 30 seconds button. Would be very handy when listening to Podcasts. Again, maybe a future software update?
* You need a computer with WIFI connectivity to transfer music to it (I had to buy a WIFI adapter from eBay, but that only cost a few bucks)
* Notifications of incoming calls and messages is very handy, but it regularly stops working and requires me to restart the [Android] phone, which is not very practical. This is probably my biggest complaint as it makes this feature pretty useless. Again, hopefully a future app update will fix this.
Top international reviews
Long story short, the problem with the watch is most likely mechanical. It was working fine, but then stopped suddenly, with no intervening software changes (that I'm aware of, at least) or changes to how I wear or use it. However, Fitbit outright refused to honor the warranty and service the watch, and the last rep became somewhat hostile when I continued to press for an explanation why.
Don't spend so much money on a device that'll break down so soon, without (apparently) even a limited warranty to back it up.
The list of problems with this watch is never ending. Fitbit has released several updates in attempt to fix the many problems, yet they continue. In a last ditch effort to try to get my phone to sync with the watch I followed instructions for completely starting over...factory reset watch, delete app, delete watch from Bluetooth, etc. Now I cannot even get them to connect. WASTE OF MONEY AND TIME. DO NOT BUY!
On the cons side,
- Given the sync issue I personally experienced the first day, given other users complaining about it, its a constant worry if that might happen with this one too.
- Lack of service centers in India is troubling.
- My wife wanted one for herself too, but it looks awkward on a slim wrist.. Not many designs available and Versa doesn't have inbuilt GPS
- Sleep tracking is not auto recognized for short naps you might take sitting in a sofa or a cab.. You need to manually log it. However, once you log it, it tells the sleep stats well(whether you are sleeping or not)..
- Swim tracking reports lower calories than what it should be..
- Given that this was released a year ago, ionic 2 with better features might be around the corner, so one can wait for it..
Overall, am very happy with the entire experience (amazon replacing the watch within two days) and the watch working as accurately as it does.
I wouldnt call it a smart watch(I dont want it either, dont want the notifications on the phone or use apps there or make payments) but it is a great GPS fitness watch.
Best part : They themselves do not trust the replacement and warranty is only for remaining period from the original purchase date. So if the new tracker does the same thing in 7 months I will be out of warranty to claim replacement.
1. Great look
2. Light weight
3. Battery life
4. Changeable watch skins
5. Accuracy of run data
6. Sensors accuracy
7. Auto reading mode
1. Price, a little on higher side
2. Bluetooth disturbance while listening to songs in wireless headset
3. Belt might break within 1 yr
4. Floor count is not at all accurate