Fitlink Stainless Steel Bands for Fitbit Charge 3 and Charge 3 SE for Women Men,Multi Color Multi Size
- Comfortable: This band for Charge 3 Fitness Activity Tracker and Charge 3 Special Edition made of high quality steel. The smooth stainless steel bands are comfortable and breathable(Tracker is NOT included)
- Flexible & Durable: This band for Charge 3 with strong clasp, the strap is adjustable and offers security ensuring a perfect fit with your wrist when you use your Charge 3. Small size for 5.5 - 8.5 inch wrist, Large size for 6.1 - 9.9 inch wrist
- Easy to Use: The Charge 3 bands unique strap design makes it easier to install and removal, no tool needed. Keep your Fitness Activity Tracker in steady when you are work out. Easy to clean and no need to worry about fading
- Stylish: Personalized Your Charge 3. Different styles for you to choose, make your charge 3 absolutely refined and stylish. This stainless steel band seamlessly into your Charge 3 interface and make your Heart Rate Monitor stylish and noble. Elevates your style for every occasion
- Warranty: 1 Year Warranty. Free replacement or money back during the warranty because quality problem
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Who is Fitlink?
Fitlink is specialized in developing, manufacturing, and supporting a wide range of consumer electronics products for famous brands. Through the past few years, Fitlink has become one of the most competitive companies with sophisticated production experience, strict testing procedure.
Features & Advantage:
Charge 3 Bands are Scratch-resistant, Not deformed, Not fade, No allergic reaction and Waterproof
Strong closure: The strong lock easily sticks your watch band. Adjust the length of the tracker strap according to the size of your wrist. And holding your band tight and securely.
Precise stainless steel connector: Fit seamlessly into your Charge 3 tracker interface and make you stylish and elegant. Suitable for wearing in any place.
Two sizes are optional:
Small size fits 5.5"- 8.5" wrist;
Large size fits 6.1"-9.9"
Question and Answer:
How to clean the stainless steel bands?
Wipe it with a soft & wet cloth or brush it with a soft toothbrush if your band has any stains.
Please do not wear the wristbands or any metal wristbands when you do strenuous exercise(Like Boxing).
1x Charge 3 stainless steel band (No tracker)
If you receive a defective band or any other problems, please contact us any time, we will give you a satisfactory reply within 24 hours
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
Additionally, on the part that attaches to the Fitbit, the corners protrude slightly and are sharp. This can also lead to snags on fabric. I was able to reduce the possibility of this by filing down the corners.
I have not been able to find a way to resolve the snagging that happens from the links on the edge of the band however, hence two stars.
The first day I wore it felt uncomfortable. The bands felt heavier than the original fitbit band. Overall, I really like the stylish look.
Black, graphite, silver, wine, coffee & rose gold.
The quality is acceptable so far....have used the rose gold only for a week.
My skin color is wheatish(East Asian-Indian origin) & the rose gold and coffee suit me the best. Coffee is such a unique, coppery color.
The wine is obnoxious....going back.
The graphite band didn’t click properly so I will be replacing it with another one.
The bands quality is acceptable but definitely not what you’d get at a good retail store for 3 times the price....but I look at it as wear it, enjoy it for a few months & move on with another band (assuming the color fades or it breaks after 3-4 months)....anything going wrong before 3-4 months won’t be fun to deal with....let’s see how long they last.
Black: jet black, cool slick but returning coz it has a manly feel & I’m a 40 yr old petite woman.
Graphite: a great substitute for black for women who don’t want to wear a manly looking watch.
Silver: typical, boring, not sure if I’ll keep
It or return.
Rose gold: tacky-ish but acceptable, keeping it.
Coffee: LOVE it!
Wine: obnoxious color....returning it.
The 2 winners for me: graphite & coffee