|Number of Items||1|
|Item Model Number||TPR5OCMI11010-360|
|Product Dimensions||33.02 x 22.86 x 15.24 cm; 258.55 Grams|
Fizik R5 Road Cycling Shoe - Carbon Reinforced, Microtex, Fine Tune Fit
- Over curve: asymmetrical construction that ergonomically conforms to the foot's anatomy
- Microtel upper: supple yet strong and durable for a comfortable and consistent fit
- R5 nylon composite outsole: delivers balance between Comfort And pedaling efficiency
- Tempo: versatility road series designed for the most enjoyable riding experience
- Road: designed and engineered to perform on paved roads, from the smoothest tarmac to the most demanding pave
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Tempo over curve R5 is Quick-Fit road cycling shoe to suit every rider and every ride. This shoe has been designed to deliver the essential timeless look and versatile performance to make every outing an enjoyable ride. The classic considerations of a road shoe have been redefined with a distinct Fizik identity and a smart form-fitting construction. Over curve is a shoe construction featuring a staggered collar that wraps around the ankle, tracing the natural Misalignment of the ankle's two bony protrusions: the lateral and medial malleoli. The result is an asymmetrical shape, with the throat of the shoe curving over the foot from its outside to its inner side. The closure is fast and secure, powered by a micro-adjustable boa IP1 dial and a Velcro strap for a fine tune fit of the forefoot area. The R5 nylon composite outsole is supple and comfortable even in the long haul but without compromising pedaling efficiency.