- Item Weight: 36.3 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 36.3 g
- ASIN: B083BBJFS8
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 31 December 2019
- Customer Reviews: 53 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
25,997 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #98 in Women's Liners & Ankle Socks
Flammi 6 Pairs Women's Cotton Toe Cover with Padding Toe Topper Liner Socks Non-Skid Bottom
- GREAT BREATHABILITY: Premium breathable cotton wraps toes, elastic for a comfortable fit
- STAY IN PLACE: Non-skid silicone dots at bottom, not slipping in shoes. You could wear it as inner socks
- PADDED SOLE: Soft sponge cushioned sole sits under the ball of foot, not too thin or thick, so comfortable to wear, relieve the foot tiredness after a long day of walking or standing
- HEELESSS & ARCHLESS: Padded toe cover, forefoot liner socks, no show invisible for some of pointy toe heels, slippers, mule, clog, slingback, pumps, high heels, flats, loafers, slip-ons, etc.
- ONE SIZE: Recommended for shoe size women 6-9 US=36-39 EU=Foot Length 22.9-25.4cm, Medium width, Not fit for wide foot
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $8.07 delivery
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Flammi 6 Pairs Women's Toe Cover with Padding, breathable premium cotton wraps the toes, elastic in horizontal orientation. Soft sponge cushioned sole sits under the ball of foot, not too thin or thick. Non-skid silicone dots at bottom. Forefoot liner socks, archless and heeless.
|5 star 59% (59%)||59%|
|4 star 17% (17%)||17%|
|3 star 10% (10%)||10%|
|2 star 5% (5%)||5%|
|1 star 10% (10%)||10%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
I love these, I wear them with shoes that cover the toes, cup the heel and strap around the ankle...if the makes sense.
I though for sure they would slide around or my toes would free themselves, but they stayed put all day. I wear a size 10 US shoe, my feet are wide and swell sometimes; I don't think this would work well if your feet are bigger.