- Item Weight: 31.8 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 31.8 g
- ASIN: B07K2HGF5K
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 28 June 2018
- Customer Reviews: 206 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
26,444 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #74 in Women's Liners & Ankle Socks
Flammi 6 Pairs Women's Sheer Toe Cover with Padding Toe Topper Liner Socks Non-Skid Bottom
|Price:||+ $8.99 Delivery|
- GREAT BREATHABILITY: Premium breathable sheer wraps toes, elastic for a comfortable fit
- STAY IN PLACE: Non-skid silicone dots at bottom, not slipping in shoes. You could wear it as inner socks
- PADDED SOLE: Soft sponge cushioned sole sits under the ball of foot, not too thin or thick, so comfortable to wear, relieve the foot tiredness after a long day of walking or standing
- HEELESSS & ARCHLESS: Padded toe cover, forefoot liner socks, no show invisible for some of pointy toe heels, slippers, mule, clog, slingback, pumps, high heels, flats, loafers, slip-ons, etc.
- ONE SIZE: Recommended for shoe size women 6-9 US=36-39 EU=Foot Length 22.9-25.4cm, Medium width, Not fit for wide foot
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Flammi 6 Pairs Women's Toe Cover with Padding, breathable premium sheer wraps the toes, elastic in horizontal orientation. Soft sponge cushioned sole sits under the ball of foot, not too thin or thick. Non-skid silicone dots at bottom. Forefoot liner socks, archless and heeless.
|5 star 62% (62%)||62%|
|4 star 11% (11%)||11%|
|3 star 9% (9%)||9%|
|2 star 5% (5%)||5%|
|1 star 12% (12%)||12%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
The sock rode up to my pinky toe and cut off the circulation.
It was very painful, and ultimately I had to take these off mid morning.
Don't waste your money.