|Package Dimensions||10.9 x 7.7 x 4.5 cm; 132 Grams|
|Item Model Number||WUBEN|
|Batteries||2 AAA batteries required. (included)|
|Battery Cell Type||Alkaline|
|Item Weight||132 g|
LED Headlamp Flashlight Super Bright Lightweight Head Lamps 360° Rotatable AAA Batteries Powered 7 Modes Waterproof Headlight with Red and Blue Safety Light for Kids and Adults Running Camping Hiking
Enhance your purchase
|Number of batteries||2 AAA batteries required. (included)|
About this item
- Mini LED Headlamp: WUBEN H3 LED headlamp with 120 lumens and excellent brightness for night activities. It uses 1 P8 LED, the maximum output is up to 120 lumens, the maximum beam distance is about 53 meters, IP65 waterproof.
- 360 ° Adjustable: The 360 ° adjustable headlight base allows you to focus the light where you need it. Constructed with the highest IP65 water resistance, designed for almost any weather condition.
- Lightweight LED Headlamp: Made of plastic material, IPX6 waterproof rating and 1.5 meter impact resistance, lightweight and durable. The lightweight headlamp with an elastic headband allows you to wear it comfortably and can be removed for regular washing.
- 7 working modes The headlight consists of P8 LED bulbs and is powered by AAA batteries which can provide stronger brightness. It has 7 working modes (high / medium / low / SOS / red light / blue light / red flashes). it can last long after a full charge, about 105 hours in low mode.
- Multiple Uses: The LED lamp is ideal for children and adults to run, walk, fish, hunt, bike, explore caves, repair, and as an emergency kit. The red light at the rear will make you feel safe while walking, running or cycling at night.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Compact and Lightweight
180° Adjustable Headlight
The hand-free head lamp to wear can be rotated up and down for 180 degrees, light up every corner ahead.
5V2A Fast Rechargeable
Using the built-in charging port and USB cable, No disassembling required! Quickly charge the led headlamp via a 5V2A charging adapter (not included)
IP68 Water Resistant Grade
Excellent waterproof switch can withstand all work and weather conditions.It is normal to use even when it is raining and snowing.
With the head lamps outdoor led rechargeable, you can go hiking, camping, working or even reading in the dark, you can carry it easily and use it in many situations!
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
I bought into the 18650 craze a while back and still stick to it.
I was always struggling to find the right model. Those that put the battery in the back of the head are gimmicky and the connection always breaks.
This one ticks almost all of the boxes I was looking for.
+Red light (with the flashing mode)
+++IDK HOW but their lowest brightness doesn't flicker. Usually the PWM gets so low that you can see objects flicker when they move. But this one NO. Its freaking awesome.
+The hinge is a rubber strap. Which means it wont break if you drop it.
+Metal casing feels solid
+Built in charging receptacle
+The secondary white light gives a pleasant flood light vibe and is a little warmer.
-Its a tiny bit heavy. I wouldn't use it to jog lets say. Though there is the removable overhead strap that I could put back on if I planned on having it on for many hours.
-No focus. You cant change the beam width.
-The light is not perfectly spread across the whole beam. You have a central section that is more bright and then a halo that is much wider. Not much of a problem but just something I noticed that SOME other headlamps don't have.
People who complain about the button layout should just get a life. It's really not that bad.
Very nice headlamp that gives me joy every time I have to take it out of my bag. Hope to use it for many years to come.