Hand Knit Wool Fleece Lined Long Slipper Socks | Tibetan Socks
- HANDMADE: Hand-knit wool slipper socks, lined in soft fleece, with felt non-slip gripper soles and heel guard for extra durability and comfort. A 100% wool shell and fleece lining provide exceptional warmth and coziness. The perfect lounge or bed socks.
- SUPERIOR CONSTRUCTION: Designed to fit snug on the leg without slipping. Knit from high quality New Zealand sheep wool. Non-skid bottoms provide traction on wood or stone floors.
- STYLISH BY DESIGN: 12” rise for a mid-calf fit on most adults. Tibetan Socks are unisex and can fit men, women, boys and girls. XS: Women’s 5-6.5, S: Women’s 7-.8.5, M: Women’s 9-10.5 / Men’s 7-8.5, L: Men’s 9-10.5
- COZY & COMPASSIONATE: Made in Himalayan villages by local housewives, this generations-old handicraft allows mothers to stay home with their children and earn supplemental income. Our socks are packaged in a gift-able cloth draw-string bag.
- QUALITY COMMITMENT: If you have any issue within 90 days of purchase, just contact us and we’ll make it right.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 29.49 x 19.99 x 10.39 cm; 226.8 Grams
- Date First Available : 17 July 2021
- ASIN : B099PGWL44
- Department : Unisex Adults’
- Best Sellers Rank: 7,521 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
The are definitely well made and just get more cozy over time. They are warm and toasty :) They are tight at first but not uncomfortable and in a couple of days they were broken in.
I am definitely going to only wash by hand.
I would say they are as cozy as uggs, but because I find uggs.... ugly I've never had a pair. I imagine they would resemble the offspring of uggs and beautiful socks.
I also loooove that they come with a card telling you who made them :)
Reviewed in Canada on 18 March 2021