Hand Knit Wool Fleece Lined Long Slipper Socks | Tibetan Socks
- HANDMADE: Hand-knit wool slipper socks, lined in soft fleece, with felt non-slip gripper soles and heel guard for extra durability and comfort. A 100% wool shell and fleece lining provide exceptional warmth and coziness. The perfect lounge or bed socks.
- SUPERIOR CONSTRUCTION: Designed to fit snug on the leg without slipping. Knit from high quality New Zealand sheep wool. Non-skid bottoms provide traction on wood or stone floors.
- STYLISH BY DESIGN: 12” rise for a mid-calf fit on most adults. Tibetan Socks are unisex and can fit men, women, boys and girls. XS: Women’s 5-6.5 AU (36-37 EU), S: Women’s 7-.8.5 AU (38-39 EU), M: Women’s 9-10.5 AU / Men’s 6-7.5 AU (40-42 EU), L: Men’s 8-9.5 (43-44 EU)
- COZY & COMPASSIONATE: Made in Himalayan villages by local housewives, this generations-old handicraft allows mothers to stay home with their children and earn supplemental income. Our socks are packaged in a gift-able cloth draw-string bag.
- QUALITY COMMITMENT: If you have any issue within 90 days of purchase, just contact us and we’ll make it right.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Step into cozy with the original Tibetan wool long slipper socks. Hand-knit in the Himalayas, they’re designed as the most comfortable lounge and cabin slipper socks for men and women. Tibetan Socks are made of pure thick wool, fully lined in soft stretch fleece and feature durable hand-stitched felt non-slip soles.
It is our mission to provide cozy, high-quality slipper socks with a soul. Each pair is completely handmade, requiring the work of several people coming together to produce one pair of Tibetan Socks.
No Slip N' Slide
Non-slip soles with grippers provide a sure-footed feeling on hardwood floors when pottering about the house.
A hand-stitched felt heel guard provides a snug fit and extra durability.
Completely lined in soft fleece to prevent itch and provide extra warm insulation.
Your Tibetan Socks come packaged in a reusable cloth drawstring back which tells the social impact of your purchase.
Handmade in the Himalayas
Warm feet, warm heart
Tibetan Socks are hand knit by over one hundred ladies in Himalayan villages. This handicraft work, passed down from generation to generation, is both a pleasurable pastime and a source of supplemental income. In this region of the world where women have limited access to education and employment, knitting helps provide for their families, allowing mothers to stay home while raising children and fulfilling household duties.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 22.35 x 12.7 x 8.38 cm; 204.11 Grams
- Date First Available : 24 November 2015
- ASIN : B018HM209G
- Item Model Number : TSLS001ST
- Department : Unisex Adults’
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 6,140 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #9 in Women's Sock Slippers
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
The are definitely well made and just get more cozy over time. They are warm and toasty :) They are tight at first but not uncomfortable and in a couple of days they were broken in.
I am definitely going to only wash by hand.
I would say they are as cozy as uggs, but because I find uggs.... ugly I've never had a pair. I imagine they would resemble the offspring of uggs and beautiful socks.
I also loooove that they come with a card telling you who made them :)
Reviewed in Canada on 18 March 2021