|Product Dimensions||0.5 x 0.8 x 0.2 cm; 20 Grams|
|Item Model Number||4100057-DW|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||500|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Number Of Holes||1|
|Cutting Diameter||7 Inches|
|Assembled Diameter||7 Inches|
|Item Weight||20 g|
LE 16.4ft LED Flexible Light Strip, 300 Units SMD 2835 LEDs, 12V DC Non-Waterproof, Light Strips, LED Ribbon, Christmas Holiday Home Kitchen Car Bar Indoor Decoration (Daylight White) (4100057-DW)
|Price:||+ $7.40 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
|Light source type||LED|
|Number of light sources||300|
About this item
- Easy Installation. Self-adhesive back with adhesive tape for safe and easy application.
- Safe to use. The working voltage is 12V. extremely low heat. It is touchable and safe to children.
- A power adapter is required but NOT INCLUDED, please search 'Lighting EVER 5000028/B019Q3U72M' on Amazon if you need one.
- Cuttable and linkable. Easy to cut and link by Lighting EVER connector (included) and not need to be soldered. It can be cut every 3 LEDs along the cutting marks, without damaging the rest strips.
- Flexible operations. Slim, compact and flexible PCB strip. Mount end-to-end for bendable or angled patterns, or in continuous rows.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
1. Neon Mart is the only legally authorized seller on amazon, and the products from other sellers are all unlawful reproduction.
2. A power adapter is required but not included, Please search 'Lighting EVER 5000028/B019Q3U72M' on Amazon if you need one.
3. Please spread out the roll of the light strip before lighting up to avoid any overheat or damage of the LED light strip.
Color: Daylight White
Size of LEDs: 2835
Lenth of a tape: 16.4ft
LEDs Quantity: 300
Working Voltage: 12V DC
Safe to use. The working voltage is 12V. Extremely low heat. It is touchable and safe to children.
Cuttable and linkable. Easy to cut and use with Lighting EVER accessory. It can be cut every 3 LEDs along the cutting marks, without damaging the rest strips.
Flexible operations. Slim, compact and flexible PCB strip. Mount end-to-end for bendable or angled patterns, or in continuous rows.
Reduce re-lamp frequency. Lifespan is over 50000 hrs. Save effort and maintenance costs on changing lights frequently.
Eco-friendly. RoHS compliant. No battery. No lead or mercury. No UV or IR Radiation.
Accessories included: 2 Strip connectors and 1 DC cable.
For extra connectors and DC adapter cables, please search "Lighting EVER 5000021" on Amazon
Accessories optional (not included)
Remote controller for dimmable feature. Please search 'Lighting EVER 5000008' on Amazon.
Lighting EVER, abbreviated to LE, focuses on creating the best lighting experience.
Only high end LED and advanced optical design are adopted. Enjoy lighting with LE.
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 5 January 2017
If you have to wire these up other than just a simple setup, make sure you get the + and - connections the same all the way through otherwise the lights won't come on, flicker or be dim. I talk from experience as I got it wrong on part of my set up. Thankfully the lights are tolerant of such a mistake and the worked fine once the problem was found.
I'd recommend leaving 1cm of the 5M backing in place so that you can slide the tape into the connector easily.
I did notice the radio interference reported by others. I had the radio on while setting it up and as soon as the lights come on there is a bit of interference. However, the radio I had is cheap and the tuning wasn't great anyway, it just added a bit of static but not enough that concerns me.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 18 August 2018
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 17 July 2020