- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 10.2 x 8.1 cm ; 204 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 204 g
- Item Model Number: FL-10-R
- ASIN: B07DQDCZ6J
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 16 September 2019
- Customer Reviews: 122 customer ratings
Floxite 10X Lighted Travel & Home Mirror, Rose Gold
|Price:||+ $8.93 Delivery|
- Purse size lighted stand-up mirror that folds flat
- Super bright LED bulbs never need replacing and 'lights up your face
- Cover folds back and bmes the stand for hands free use
- Unit folds flat for easy travel and storage
- 3 AAA batteries are included so unit is -ready to use
Style Name: 10x (Rose Gold)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Floxite lighted travel & home mirror has 10x magnification for seeing the tiniest details. Super bright LED bulbs never need replacing. Perfect size for your purse, travel or at home.
|5 star 65% (65%)||65%|
|4 star 12% (12%)||12%|
|3 star 8% (8%)||8%|
|2 star 8% (8%)||8%|
|1 star 7% (7%)||7%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
1. The light is very good and bright, better than the folding blue travel mirror from Floxite that I have a few of.
2. The mirror is good - very magnifying - so its not for seeing your whole face. It's for blind old people like me putting on makeup and plucking eyebrows, etc.
3. The thing I like less about this mirror compared to the folding, telescoping travel light from Floxite is that it isn't very adjustable as far as position. The guts of the light are behind the mirror which makes it heavy on that "half" of the light compared to the cover of the light which acts as a stand and is not heavy. This means that in some positions it will tip over. It is also heavier than the blue telescoping Floxite travel mirror.
In summary, I like it enough to keep it but for travel I think the other light may be better UNLESS you plan to use it in a dark place. It is also heavier than the other light which might make a difference to you for travel. On a recent trip I could not apply makeup in the bathroom due to inability to position the mirror in a way that didn't require me to kneel on the hard bathroom floor. Ended up taking toiletries to the desk so I could sit in the chair and kind of slouch to see in the mirror.
Cons: I can see ALLLLLLLLLL My unwanted chin and neck hair, all my wayward eyebrows, and all my fine lines and wrinkles.