|Product Dimensions||31.75 x 24.13 x 6.35 cm; 1.32 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||1.32 kg|
Bamboo Foldable Bread Slicer with Crumb Catcher Tray for Cutting Even Slices Every Time, Wooden Manual Bread Slicer Perfect for Homemade Breads and Loaf Cakes, Folds Flat for Easy Storage By: Bambusi
|Price:||+ $21.71 Delivery|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||31.8 x 24.1 x 6.4 centimetres|
|Item weight||2.9 Pounds|
About this item
- SLICING GUIDE FOR CUTTING EVENLY: This bamboo bread slicer offers a remarkable capability of cutting slices of bread uniformly. Includes a long stainless-steel bread knife. The sides are grooved to guide your bread knife, this means you can choose from 3 slice thicknesses to get thick or thin slices
- SLICER FOR HOMEMADE BREAD: Our bread cutter & bagel slicer is perfect for slicing homemade bread, French bread, custom-style baked bread, banana nut bread, baguette, challah, Pumpernickel, pound cakes and much more. It is stable on the kitchen counter together with your bread maker and maintains your fingers away as you slice uniform slices every time
- REDUCE CRUMBS & MESS: You no longer have to clean up the mess of bread crumbs on the table or counter. The wooden bread slicer comes with a crumb catcher tray on the base, this catches all the mess and makes cleaning easier. It FOLDS flat which makes it easy to store even in crowded kitchen drawers
- STURDY, QUALITY ORGANIC BAMBOO: We constructed this cutting guide bread with 100% environmentally friendly bamboo which has antibacterial properties. It is very solid and stable when compared with flimsy plastic cutting boards, and durable to last a lifetime. The compact and lightweight design makes it easy to use, store and easy to wipe down
- SLICE TO YOUR DESIRE OR MONEY BACK: If for any reason, the bread slicer fails to live up to your expectations, feel free to give us a call or email, and we will be happy to send a free replacement or a full refund no questions asked. Get yours today!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
You can finally slice bread and toast it in your own way without compromising on its thickness with this Bamboo Bread Slicer The Perfect Slice Every TimeWhether you like thin bread to fit in your toaster or thick to make a sandwich, the Bambüsi Bread Slicer with knife features 3 width settings that allow you to cut the perfect slice every time. Perfectly crafted to completely slice an entire loaf, this bread & bagel slicer machine works as professional guidance to cut with any knife even slices of bread without compromising its thickness. Custom Design & Easy to Set UpOur bread slicer will arrive at your home folded and fully assembled to start using it at the moment you unfold it. Made of environmentally friendly bamboo, the bread slicer is sturdy and safe for artisan bread, crunchy baguettes, cakes and much more. It’s both elegant and stylish for your modern kitchen centric and takes little space on the countertop. It folds flat for easy storage on the cabinet. How to Use Place the bread slicer onto a table or countertop Unfold the slotted walls Pop the load in Place the knife in parallel slots and slice When you’re done clean it up, fold flat, and store 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE!At Bambüsi, we driven to provide the highest quality products and services in the market. Our products are tailor-made with customer's needs in mind that exceed their expectations. You can order with confidence knowing if for any reason you’re not satisfied, ship it back to us for a replacement or a full refund. Also, let us know and we promise to make it right. GET YOUR RISK-FREE BAMBOO BREAD SLICER TODAY!/p
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada on 28 November 2020
Not sure with the meaning of this but I got my money back....not sure if I want to use it again though...