|Package Dimensions||22.61 x 7.37 x 2.54 cm; 249.5 Grams|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Item Weight||250 g|
FC Folding Heavy Duty Utility Knife - Pocket Box Cutter with Holster, Quick Change Blades, Razor Sharp, Lockback Design, Lightweight Aluminum Body & Wood Trim
- Durable, lightweight aluminum body with stylish wood trim and anti-slip grip. Handle doubles as pocket or money clip.
- Heavy-duty carbon steel blades stay razor sharp longer. Convenient folding with the press of a button.
- Lockback design safely locks the blade in place when in use.
- Quick-change mechanism for easy blade removal | Accepts all standard size utility blades.
- Includes a knife holster and 10 extra replacement blades | Limited Lifetime Warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
THE EVERYDAY UTILITY KNIFE
Equipped with heavy-duty SK-5 carbon steel blades, this all around utility knife is great for a variety of tasks, such as opening boxes, slicing metal sheets, cutting wallpapers, carpets, cardboards and plastics.
SIMPLE AND SAFE
Easy one button lockback design locks the blade in place for safe and efficient cutting, The blade is secured even when not in use.
QUICK BLADE CHANGE
Easy access button for quick blade change with no additional tools required. Accepts all standard sized utility knife blades.
COMPACT AND FOLDABLE
Easily folds and fits in your pocket for quick retrieval. When open, the knife measures 6.6 inches, and it closes down to 4.3 inches. It's weighs at just 4.8 ounces.
MADE TO LAST
This pocket-sized box cutter is made with high quality anodized aluminum and stainless steel, which is durable, lightweight, and rust-resistant. The ergonomic anti-slip handle offers a secure grip and is comfortable to hold for a prolong period of time.
HANDY AND PORTABLE
The stainless steel clip allows you to carry it with you wherever you go. It can be used as a belt or money clip. This knife is perfect for use at home, on the job or outdoors.
Lightweight aluminum construction
SK-5 carbon steel blades
Quick change mechanism
10 Extra Blades
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Buying this utility knife on sale puts it on par with the Home Depot, Rona or Lowe's branded folding cutter prices and it comes with a pouch (that is very... uhhh, well, you probably won't use it) and 10 extra blades. I just bought this a few days ago, but with all the Christmas shopping, I've had to breakdown a small nation of cardboard boxes to fit in my recycling bin.
- Razor sharp blades. No different from the OFLA blades I use at work.
- Wood accent. It's cheesy, but I love wood accents.
- Locking mechanism. I tried with a lot of pressure (trying to break it by hand) to remove it from close locked and open locked and was not able to do it by hand.
- Quick release slide for blades. Slide it, grab the not-so-sharp part of the blade and do the same to insert a new one!
- Swings open easily. Pressing the button to release the blade, you can swing it to full open and letting go of the button will allow it to lock. Warning: If you do not let go of that button, it will not lock into position.
- Wood accent. I just love a wood accent.
- Belt clip. Always handy, mounted with three hex screws, it feels sturdy.
- Lanyard notch. The bottom of the handle has an opening for a lanyard-- I've never used them, but it may be a pro to some.
- Loose screw. Opening my plastic package, there was one loose hex / allen key screw that was rolling around. Thankfully I had a matching screwdriver to put it back in.
- Carrying pouch. This pouch is not pretty. Black with white stitching on the edges and to write "Fancii" on the side... I won't hold it against them.
Overall, I'd highly recommend this if looks like your style!
If this helped, please click the button below.
The clip is very useful to ensure that the knife won't fall out of your pocket when constantly moving, sitting and getting up.
The belt holster is a nice added touch should you need to carry around an extremely sharp knife while doing your duties.
Comes with extra blades and they are very easy to change out
You can also reverse the blade so that the other end gets used before you toss and replace it.
Safety button to keep the blade tucked in and away from harms way
The wood grain is a nicely added visual touch
The blades are held in by another release button which also makes for easy blade changes. This is where you have to be careful and ensure the blade is inserted all the way. Each blade has two notches for being help in place and I was able to insert half way and it blade release clicked like it was good. There are three slits on the blade holding portion that should be covered by the blade completely and then clicked into lock position.
The belt holder is good and uses a holds the blade parallel to the belt as opposed to upright. Comes with spare blades and these are in a plastic box that only allows you to slide out the next top blade. Fits a bit full in the belt holder with the box cutter.
Love the little case that comes with it.
It even holds the extra blades, so I always know where they are when I need one.
Safety button is awesome too.
Can't open or close it unless it's depressed.
I've had other knives like this in the past, but can never remember where the blades are, and I'm always worried about it closing on my fingers.
But not this one .... it's the best and safest utility knife I've ever owned !!
If you are looking for an easier way to open your Amazon packages etc., and if you are checking these reviews trying to decide which one to buy,
choose this one.
You won't regret it !!!
I don't !!