- Product Dimensions: 22.9 x 7.6 x 30.5 cm ; 1.36 Kg
- Boxed-product Weight: 1.4 Kg
- ASIN: B07KGG11B7
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 11 June 2019
- Customer Reviews: 32 customer ratings
Food Grade Sodium Bentonite Clay - 3 LB Bentonite Montmorillonite Powder - Safe to Ingest for The Ultimate Internal Detox or Make a Clay Facial Treatment
|Price:||+ $20.16 Delivery|
- √ PREMIUM PRODUCT: Our sodium bentonite clay is 100% all natural with no additives or fillers, so you know your body is being treated with the best quality powder on the market. Easily stir into liquid with no clumps, no skin irritation, and no redness.
- √ INTERNAL DETOX: Add a 1/2 teaspoon to smoothies, shakes, juice, or simply water for an internal cleanse. Its abundance of vitamins and minerals can help digestion and boost your immune system.
- √ GLOWING SKIN: Mix up a spa quality facial treatment, apply to your skin, and wait as your bentonite clay absorbs dirt, toxins, chemicals, impurities, and leaves your skin feeling silky smooth. Best for treating acne scars, dry skin, blackheads, and promoting anti aging.
- √ PROMOTE ORAL HEALTH: Bentonite's powers of drawing out toxins are especially important for your teeth and gums. Create a DIY toothpaste with bentonite to cleanse your mouth and promote pearly white teeth.
- √ SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Aspen Naturals prides themselves on providing quality products and exceptional customer service. If you feel your purchase does not live up to this, contact us and we'll make it right.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
What is Bentonite Clay?
The clay comes from the ash of volcanos and has been used for centuries to protect the body from diseases. When added to liquid, it produces a charge which helps draw out chemicals and toxins from your body and skin.
Aspen Naturals bentonite clay is 100% safe to use internally. There are numerous benefits from using it for detox:
-Helps insure healthy digestion
-May boost your immune system
Using bentonite clay externally can also combat skin ailments.
-Smooth acne scars
-Soothe dry and itchy skin
-Draw out chemicals and toxins from under the skin
Click "ADD TO CART" now to feel and look 10 years younger
100% Pure Sodium Bentonite Clay
|5 star 68% (68%)||68%|
|4 star 7% (7%)||7%|
|3 star 8% (8%)||8%|
|2 star 11% (11%)||11%|
|1 star 5% (5%)||5%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
I have not tried it for detoxification yet, but for face, it works wonders!
I started one week with the tip of a teaspoon. Second week half a teaspoon. 3rd week a little bit more than that. 4th week a full teaspoon. You want to work your way up. So your body eases up on it.
Made toothpaste and deodorant with it PLUS facial and body masks! Love it!
Just fyi, if you have any GI issues, like diverticulitis, I would STRONGLY consult a doctor.
The first batch I purchased was great and mixed will, no issues. I used for face masks and internal cleansing. This 2nd purchase is terrible and does not mix well. It is very clumpy. I am not trying to make pottery.