- Boxed-product Weight: 1.3 Kg
- ASIN: B07G37186Y
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 1 August 2018
- Customer Reviews: 148 customer ratings
Foorame Spa Slippers, Indoor Hotel Slippers Closed Toe (Large Size, 12 Pairs), Disposable for Men and Women, Fluffy Coral Fleece, Deluxe Padded Sole for Extra Comfort
|Price:||+ $28.25 Delivery|
- ✔ SOFT AND COMFORTABLE: Our closed toe hotel spa slippers are made with fluffy soft coral fleece, plush padded non-slip sole. Light and breathable. Convenient, wholesome, warm, comfortable characteristic makes indoor disposable slipper became the indispensable part in people life gradually
- ✔ NON-SLIP SOLE: Each travel guest slipper features EVA padding, the sole design increase the friction. Sewing with full border thread, soft and not easy to fall off. Helping people better control and balance when walking on floors
- ✔ WIDESPREAD USE: Free your feet, release mental stress from the intense work and life. Guest room or hotel travel, air travel, bridal parties, motel, spa, bedroom, bath, home, guest room, bed and breakfast, get your fill for the good time
- ✔DIMENSION: 12 Pairs (Large Size), measures 31cm/12 1/5" in length. Spa slippers fit most shapes and sizes feet for women and men
- ✔SERVICE GUARANTEE: Each pair of disposable hotel slippers is individually wrapped for hygienic protection. If you're unhappy for ANY reason, send them back for a money-back refund
Size: Large Size | Colour: 12 Pairs
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Foorame Spa Slippers, Indoor Hotel Slippers Closed Toe, Disposable for Men and Women, Fluffy Coral Fleece, Deluxe Padded Sole for Extra Comfort
RELAXED and COMFORTABLE:
Closed toe hotel spa slippers, fluffy soft coral fleece. When you put on slippers, it helps you release the mental pressure
Guest slippers feature EVA padding, the sole design increase the friction to prevents you from slipping
Airbnb or hotel travel, air travel, bridal parties, motel, spa, bedroom, bath, home, guest room, bed, and breakfast
Each pair slippers for every customer is individually wrapped for hygienic protection
We have total confidence in our products. We will replace any defective product within 6 months of purchase, no questions asked
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 83% (83%)||83%|
|4 star 7% (7%)||7%|
|3 star 4% (4%)||4%|
|2 star 2% (2%)||2%|
|1 star 3% (3%)||3%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
These are comfortable, durable, and reasonably good quality. Especially when considering the price. Everyone took theirs home and are still wearing them as indoor slippers.
Great purchase and exceeded my expectations.
I have also always hated how the soles of slippers get dirty over time, but don't like to toss them in the washing machine, as I feel like it damages the slippers and exposes all the dirt from my floors to my washing machine. These solve my problem; I can wear these as long as I want, but don't feel too bad if I toss them once they wear down too much or get too dirty. I got 12 for $30, so it's only about $2.50 each.
Only thing is that each pair look identical, so if you and someone else are both wearing a pair (like my sister and I did when we stayed in a hotel recently), you might want to mark the slippers so you know whose is whose!
Each pair came individually wrapped
They are not "cheap" looking
They are one size fits all so if you have tiny feet or huge feet the fit might be an issue. Regarding this I feel most people know if shoe buying has been an issue...do you have to buy narrow or wide widths usually? Think about it before complaining.
I've worn 2 pairs since buying. I wear them around the house only so to me the durability for inexpensive slippers is pretty good.
I decided to try these because I was tired of spending more on one pair of slippers that end up so stinky and dirty on the inside I through them away after a couple months because they dont wash well.
Speaking of washing i did throw one pair in the washer...NOT THE DRYER. They held up well but didn't clean well...even with bleach.
Because of how well they held up in the washer I'm gonna try something different to see if I can get them clean. Haven't decided what yet but I'll update when I try.
So, if you want slippers for light wear. These are great. If you have feet that sweat alot, the slipper is still a better alternative to the waste of money on cutesy or brand name slippers.
Each pair comes individually wrapped so if guests need a pair they’ll still look nice.
After day three of using the first pair around the house, the inner foot pad on the left foot liner came loose so now my toes are rubbing against rubber or whatever the sole material is instead of cushy fabric.
Annoying but I think these are still a decent deal.