- Product Dimensions: 3.8 x 3.8 x 17.8 cm ; 141 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 499 g
- Item Model Number: 58028
- ASIN: B00NLM8EL6
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 26 April 2018
- Customer Reviews: 3,857 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
620 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #1 in Shoe Care Kits
FootMatters Professional Boot & Shoe Stretch Spray – Softener & Stretcher for Leather, Suede, Nubuck, Canvas – 4 oz
- PREMIUM SHOE STRETCHER: FootMatters Professional Shoe Stretch is a leather conditioner that is formulated to soften and stretch tight fitting shoes or boots, while you walk
- TRUSTED BRAND: We make the best products on the market to make sure your Shoes, Boots, Slippers and Sandals are comfortable and well taken care of, If you are not happy with your purchase, Please contact us and we will issue a refund
- WONT STAIN OR FADE: Safe and effective. The spray will go on clear and will never cause discoloration, no matter what color your shoes may be
- WORKS ON MULTIPLE MATERIALS: Works on a wide variety of materials, including: Leather, Suede, Canvas, Synthetics, Linens, Nubuck and Patent leather
- EASY TO USE: Shake bottle, Spray generously on the area you want to expand (inside and outside), put on your thickest pair of socks and immediately wear your Boots or Shoes, walk around in them till dry. Repeat as needed. You can also use a wooden shoe stretcher overnight instead of wearing the shoes after application
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Colour Name: 1 Bottle
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Sprayed the shoes after drying up several times and still tight
I will take them to bootmaker for further professional stretching
Top international reviews
NEXT TIME I will save money making a substantially very similar product by mixing Iso-Propyl Alcohol (£4/liter at any chemist) with distilled water. ;-)
The shoes may need another application, but right now the result is pretty good.
I used it on new leather boots I had as a present. They are knee high and I couldn’t do the zip up all the way as my legs were too fat or the boot legs too narrow. I used this spray and stuffed the boots with paper then eventually managed to get the boot on and zipped up. I sprayed again so they were saturated and walked around the house in them and the legs of the boot have stretched. I totally recommend this spray- it really works.
Happily wearing my boots now without any pain or pinching.