|Mfg Recommended age||9 months and up|
|Package Dimensions||20.8 x 16.6 x 14.6 cm; 1 Kilograms|
Forzza Electric Air Balloon Pump/Inflator/Blower for Party Decoration
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ◆ Light Weight & Portable Design - AGPTEK balloon pump can easily create a warm atmosphere. This electric balloon pump is commonly used in some activities/festive/party/celebration/decoration.(NOTE:This is NOT a machine for helium, it is an AIR machine).
- ◆ Fast and Efficient - This balloon inflator fits to latex balloon and decorative balloon. Double pump, balloon air pump. The balloon inflator pump has two modes: manually and automatically.
- ◆ Size - 20 x 15 x 12 (cm). This balloon air pump is designed with two modes: manual and automatic one. Pressure: 18000pa-22000pa, 1.75psi. Input voltage :220V-240V. Frequency: 50/60Hz
- ◆ Product Weight - 1.3KG. Color of electric balloon pump: Rose red. Air Volume 300 (L/min). Power: 600W.
- ◆ 100% Customer Satisfaction - We value our customers and hope you have a pleasant shopping experience! If, for any reason, you are not 100% satisfied with your balloon pumps, please contact us for a refund or other resolution.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Power supply must be AC 220V-240V.
There is a high-volume pump.Please use this pump continuously no more than 2 hours,otherwise,it can overheat and damge the pump.
Stay away from children.
3.To Iinflate ballons
Connect plug to AC 220V-240V socket.
Pinch the edge of the balloon with the fingers first, and cover the inflation port with the balloon; then press the inflation port slingtly to inflate the balloon and release the inflation port to stop.
For inflating the balloons continuously, please switch on, then cover the inflation port with balloon to inflate; and switch off to stop.
Remarks: The symbol"-" on the switch means "on","o" means "off" When inflating with operation 2, it is unnecessary to press the inflation port.
Operation 1 is suitable for inflating single or few balloon, and Operation 2 is suitable for inflating many balloons continuously.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It was a blessing and saved tons of time and the huge manual efforts. Happy to recommend.