Fosmon Bike Lock Cable (6FT), Heavy Duty 5-Digit Self Coiling Resettable Combination Code, Bicycle Chain Flexible Steel Security Cable Lock with Bike Mount Holder - Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- [KEEP YOUR BIKE SAFE AND SECURE WITH FOSMON'S 5 DIGIT COMBINATION BIKE LOCK] Fosmon's bike lock provides a strong and secure solution for keeping your bike safe when it is out of sight. The included bike mount will insure you have your lock with you every time you go out to the bike.
- [EXTREMELY STRONG AND DURABLE] The bike lock is made of a 12mm braided steel cable coated in PVC to help prevent corrosion and easy cutting. The hardened zinc alloy lock core and shackle are built to withstand punishment from the elements and most potential thieves.
- [100,000 COMBINATION POSSIBILITIES] With 100,000 possible combinations, the 5 digit cable lock is nearly impossible to break into. The lock offers you 90,000 more combinations than the typical 4 combination lock.
- [LOCK ANYTHING, ANYWHERE] The bike lock and its coil design provide the flexibility to lock not just your bike, but your yard equipment, exercise equipment and many other things.
- [LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY] Join millions of satisfied customers with our limited lifetime warranty, backed by our experienced and dedicated USA based customer service.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
5 Digit Combination Cable Bike Lock with included bicycle mount
Fosmon's 5-Digit Bike Lock provides you keyless convenience in a strong package, giving you peace of mind that your bike will be safe and secure. The cable lock comes with an included bike mount, giving you the ability to always have it with you on every ride. It is the prefect bicycle accessory.
Strong and Durable Cable Lock
The bicycle lock is made of a 6-foot coiled steel cable and a hardened zinc alloy lock core and latch and coated with a PVC and ABS shell. All of which adds up to an incredibly strong cable lock made to keep your bike safe when locked up.
1000's of Combination Possibilities
The 5 Digit Bike lock offers the possibility of 100,000 different combinations, giving you the closest thing to a sure bet that your lock combination will not be hacked, or lock broken into. NOTE: Please write down the combination when chosen, and store in a secure space.
Can be used to lock anything, anywhere.
It's not just a bike lock. Use Fosmon's 5 Digit cable lock to secure everything from yard equipment, to exercise equipment and more.
Resettable Lock Combination
This Cable lock is able to be reset to a different combination. Simply follow the provided instructions.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We have served millions of customers for more than 10 years and every product comes with a limited lifetime warranty. Got a question? Reach out to our experienced and dedicated USA based customer support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Please refer to Fosmon's website for more information.
Length: 6 feet
Weight: 14.2oz (402g)
Cable Material: Braided Steel / PVC
Shackle Material ABS / Zinc Alloy
1x 5-Digit Cable Bike Lock
1x Cable Lock Bike Mount
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
5 digit combo is configurable to whatever numbers you want. It's extremely easy to set the lock combination to any 5 digits you want.
The one thing I wished we're better is the lock mount. It's too small in diameter. Most bikes these days, like my kids' bikes, have really thick shafts. So the lock mount does not fit. The kids need to just carry the chain on their bags. I will need to knock off a star for that reason. I guess if your bike has thin shaft, then you're ok. I will mention the plastics too, are a bit weak compared to the overall solidness of the chain and lock itself.
It was a super easy lock to cut and open
THIS PRODUCT IS NOT RECOMMENDED