Foundation Brush - Angled Kabuki for Contouring And Applying Liquid - Powder and Cream Foundation - Vegan Friendly
|Price:||+ $7.55 Delivery|
- BEAUTY AWARD WINNERS - Our products have been featured in Cosmo beauty magazine as a luxury cosmetics product and also as the best all round face brush. Several of our brushes and sets have been featured in magazines in USA and Europe
- PROFESSIONAL QUALITY - The angled brush head features super soft high dense fibers - Carefully compacted to ensure a flawless airbrush professional finish - The handle is made with sustainable wood. The quality is suited to profesional makeup artists and also teen beginners
- MULTI PURPOSE - Unlike a blender sponge the brushe can be used for foundation - contouring and also for applying bronzer or blush - Bella and Bear brushes are all cruelty free and Vegan friendly
- WHY CHOOSE US? - Bella and Bear is an international renowned brand with an excellent image thanks to years of focus on design, development and customer service. Many makeup artists and beauticians swear by our products. We have been featured in Elle, Cosmo and feature in hundreds of beauty salons across the globe.
- PERFECT EYE CANDY - Our products are not only designed to be functional, we also focus on the visual appeal. Why only focus on function when you can have function and beauty. The famous Bella and Bear pattern is featured on the packaging, not only on the outside but we've printed inside too! We want you to have the whole package. Professional practical and pretty - Makes a perfect gift for women
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Our Angled Foundation Brush is hand-crafted with strict quality control to ensure you receive the highest quality product we can make
The Angled Kabuki Brush is made of high density synthetic hair which allows for moderate to full coverage of liquid, cream and powder mineral foundation.
The brush is also uniquely designed for stippling, contouring, covering imperfections and blending out your makeup.!
How to clean your Angled Stipple Brush
1. Run the bristles of the brush under warm running water.(Do Not Use Hot Water as this can damage the Brush)
2. Apply a small amount of gentle facial cleanser or brush cleaner to the bristles and work into a light lather.
3. Rinse the bristles thoroughly under running water. You will notice that the water leaving the brush is tinted from old makeup.
4. Continue rinsing until no color remains on the brush.
5. Allow the brush to air-dry.
If you have any questions please contact our customer service straight away
contour buff women gift christmas birthday girls creamy rated premium cleanser beautiful"
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 67% (67%)||67%|
|4 star 18% (18%)||18%|
|3 star 6% (6%)||6%|
|2 star 5% (5%)||5%|
|1 star 4% (4%)||4%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
First off the boxing is amazingly beautiful. With a gorgeous floral pattern in a well made box. The brush comes with a wrap around to hold the fibres in place and it's kept in place in the box with a piece of foam.
The brush is incredibly light weight to hold and I'd say roughly 15cm-20cm long. The angle is perfect for contouring and blending out from your face. The fibres are super soft.
I use a matter bronzer and made swiping motion outwards using this brush. Due to the angle it made getting the definition lines a lot easier. It also didn't absorb loads powder forcing it deep into the fibres like other brushes. Plus it was super soft.
The fibres held their shape even under slight pressure when being moved at angles. Theach fibres also didn't swallow up the powder meaning I used less product to achieve a flawless look.
There was no fibre loss in either the applying of my makeup or in the cleansing of the brush.
In comparison I'd say this is up there with the higher end brands.