- Boxed-product Weight: 18.1 g
- ASIN: B07HJBT13X
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 20 September 2018
- Customer Reviews: 17 customer ratings
Framar Bangers Fask Mask, Transparent Forehead Protectors & Eye Mask for Hair Dye, Barber, Hair Color, Hair Cutting Scissors and Hair Clippers - 50 Pack
|Price:||+ $7.25 Delivery|
- 🛡️ STRONG PROTECTION - Protects forehead, face & eyes from color stains and scissors. Never worry about bothering your clients eyes or face again!
- 👌 CONVENIENT - The Bangers are helpful for both hairdressers and clients. Allows hairdresser closer handle to cut or color near face without bothering or hurting clients face.
- 🙌 MULTI PURPOSE - Can be used for haircutting, hair coloring, or hair styling.
- 💰 VALUE - Long lasting, with 50 Strips per pack.
- 😍 EASY TO USE - Pull strip out of pack and gently stick to clients forehead.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Amazing for protecting your clients face and skin when cutting or coloring their hair. Easy to use, easy to apply and easy to remove.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
|5 star 64% (64%)||64%|
|4 star 13% (13%)||13%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 22% (22%)||22%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
This takes all the guesswork out - I can see where I am cutting, it helps to give my fringe a flat surface to brush my bangs onto so when I cut I can see that they are straight. The plastic is a little flimsy (because it's disposable) but if I am careful, it doesn't bend while in use. While I'm normally sensitive to adhesives like those in bandages or tape, I did not have any issues with the adhesive used to tack this onto my forehead - it's more like a post-it note than an actual tape or anything.
So excited that these are a thing and can't believe I've been cutting my bangs for so long without them.