Framar Color Bowl with Brush Cleaner Set - Mixing Bowls - For Hair Color, Hair Bleach, Hair Dye, Coloring - Coloring Set - 2 Pack Bowls
- 🎨 Perfect for coloring products at the salon, studio, or at home. Especially for those who want multi colored hair. Essential accessories for coloring hair!
- ✌️ Set of two hair tint bowls. Both have Inside measurement markings and an easy pour spout. A necessary mixing bowl set.
- 💪 Sturdy with non-slip rubber bottom, so don't worry about hair color spillage. Easy to clean and store; could be cleaned up nicely by rinsing with water for multiple uses.
- 😍 These bowls are excellent for mixing developer with hair dye, hair bleach, and hair toner. Perfect for your arsenal of hair tools at the hair salon. Brushes not included.
- 🦷 Teeth on each bowl to help remove excess color from the brush. This will save you from wasting hair color, and keeping both your coloring brush and station clean at all times!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Framar 2 Pack Bowl Set is the perfect combo for your hair coloring needs!
These mixing bowls are perfect for both coloring, or keratin treatments. They allow you to mix all chemical treatments safely and easily. They're washable and reusable, have durable construction, and there is no chemical reaction or stains with hair dye. They allow for easy mixing and application of any hair color, whether you're a beginner or an expert. Bowls have a non-slip rubberized bottom to prevent any hair color from tipping. Built in teeth to help remove excess color and keep your color brushes clean at all times. Easy pour spout and inside measurement markings to see exactly how much you have inside. Essential hair tools for the salon.
Let these bowls save you time and money behind the chair!
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 7 May 2019