Framar Cutting Cover Haircut Cape - Hair Cutting Cape With Rubberized Neckline, Barber Cape, Salon Cape - Hair Cape for Cosmetology Supplies and Barber Supplies
|Price:||+ $8.71 Delivery|
- ✔ HIGH QUALITY - Framar's Cutting Cover is made of exceptional polyester material which keeps clients comfortable during a haircut. This hair cape is breathable, durable and water resistant. Perfect for cutting hair at the salon or at home!
- ✔ INNOVATIVE COLLAR - Cutting cape features a rubberized neckline which is like nothing you've ever used and is unique to Framar. Unlike a traditional barber cape, this haircut cape prevents hair and water from running down you client's neck, improving their overall experience. No itching or sweating for the client!
- ✔ EASY TO USE - The adjustable snap neckline is easy to apply on clients of any age or size. Unlike velcro barber capes, this salon cape allows hair to slide off it's smooth surface with ease.
- ✔ ONE SIZE FITS ALL - Can be used as a barber cape for men, women, or children. Framar's Cutting Cover is 57" x 45" and is a must have for any barber kit or hair salon. The Neck opening will fit anyone's neck, and the cape is long enough to keep the hair off their client's clothes. The cape is even long at the back!
- ✔ REUSABLE - A perfect addition to your hair cutting kit, this cape is machine washable and dryer safe. Cape is thick, but light weight and easy to clean. This is the last cape you will ever use!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Smooth Surface that allows hair to slide off cape Exceptional polyester material that is breathable for client Water Resistant Snap neckline for easy use on all clients Machine washable/Dryer Safe
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
|5 star 80% (80%)||80%|
|4 star 6% (6%)||6%|
|3 star 3% (3%)||3%|
|2 star 5% (5%)||5%|
|1 star 6% (6%)||6%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
The cape is a very good solid black so it’s not going to fade or look dingy after a while. They’re cute logo is displayed on the front and it gives me an opportunity to talk about something I love with the clients and rep a brand I want every stylist to know about. Thanks for creating a cape that should have been created years ago!! Not to mention the amazing price too.
2 hanging it up
I was so excited to use this product but within 6-10 uses the foamy neck wrap part tore away from the cape material! I exchanged it for a new one and am trying to be very careful when removing the cape.
Also, there is no loop or hole in which to hang the cape when not in use. I don’t want to hang it from the neck wrapping part due to the rip in the last one. I’m struggling to keep it on the hook when bunching it up and hanging it upside down. May have to make something for it just so it doesn’t keep falling on the ground