|Product Dimensions||13.41 x 6.1 x 13.82 cm; 140.61 Grams|
|Item Model Number||101038233|
|Care instructions||Refer to your breast pump Instructions for detailed care instructions|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Style||For Freestyle Flex Breast Pump|
|Item Weight||141 g|
Medela PersonalFit Flex Replacement Connectors, 2 per Pack, Compatible with Freestyle Flex and Pump in Style with MaxFlow Breast Pumps, Authentic Spare Parts
|Price:||+ $11.45 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- DESIGNED FOR USE WITH: Medela Freestyle Flex and Pump In Style with MaxFlow breast pumps. Includes: 2 connectors
- OPTIMIZE AND REFRESH YOUR PUMP: Medela connectors can be kept on hand as a convenient extra or easy replacement for existing connectors that becomes damaged or worn over time, allowing moms to ensure optimal breast pump performance
- AUTHENTIC MEDELA SPARE PARTS: Made with the quality and workmanship that moms expect, these connectors are authentic Medela product - Inauthentic products may vary in terms of quality and materials, which can affect your breast pump's performance
- MADE WITHOUT BPA: Medela breast pump parts and accessories, are made without BPA
- Medela is the No.1 mom and doctor recommended breast pump brand
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Only Medela offers authentic replacement parts designed and tested to work specifically with your Freestyle Flex and Pump In Style with MaxFlow breast pumps. The Medela PersonalFit Flex connectors can be used as a convenient spare or replacement for worn or damaged connectors. As an authentic Medela spare part, our connectors are made with the quality materials and workmanship that moms expect from our brand. Inauthentic or counterfeit parts can vary greatly in terms of quality, materials used, and overall workmanship, all of which may adversely affect the performance of your breast pump. Includes: (2) connectors. IQVIA ProVoice Survey, September 2018-August 2019. Medela 2018 U.S. Breast Milk Feeding Report. Medela 2017 Managed Markets Pulse Study.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
So I went and bought a speCtra pump, because $30 every TWO WEEKS, plus the plastic waste of not being able to get just the membrane is not happening! Do better Medela. Pricing and this amount of plastic waste isn’t okay. Sell the membrane alone.