- ASIN: B07G77NXWX
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 7 August 2018
- Customer Reviews: 6 customer ratings
Frenshion Pink Electric Nail Drill Manicure Filer Kit Nail Polish Machine 6 Acrylic Gel Remover Pedicure Nail Care Tools
- Multifunctional: This electric nail drill can be used for grinding, cutting, carving, polishing even cuticle remover for all your nail manicure pedicure need at home or nails salon
- Durable: Aluminum body takes it a efficient heat dissipation and long life-span
- Perfect Gift: Suitable for professional and home use. It also the best gift for your family or friends
- Portable: Pen-shaped and compact design,light weight and Portable. Low noise and vibration for smooth and long-time operation
- Speed Adjustable: 0-20000rpm speed adjustable and positive inversion switch to effectively treat both delicate areas and rough callus. Drill bits size is 3/32" can fit most professional electric drills
Size: 1 Piece
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
1 Set Electric nail drill machine
Bits Size: 3/32"
Collets type: 2.4mm
Voltage: AC 100-240V (EU plug) 50/60HZ
Variable speed control: 0-20,000 RPM (adjustable)
Step 1: Press shaft lock button, unscrew the collet nut anticlockwise (take out the collet nut).
Step 2: Use one bit to insert the hole and make the bit into the hole. Take it out and re-insert it again for several times because the hole is tight when it is made out from factory.
Step 3: Press shaft lock button and tighten the collet clockwise securely. But avoid excess tightening of the collet nut in case of damage in the nut.
Step 4: connect the cord.
Step 5: When using the product to drill your nail, you can adjust the rotating speed by sliding the speed switch.
Step 6: unscrew the nut and change other bits as you do it in step 1~step 3.
1. Always unplug the tool when you change accessory/collet or finish using the machine.
2. Do not engage the shaft lock button while the tool is running.
3. The machine is not waterproof. Please keep away from water. If the machine falls into water, unplug it immediately and do not touch the water.
4. Do not touch the bit or collet after using it because the bit and collet are too hot to be touched by bare hands.
5. Keep dust out of your eyes and lungs by using a protective eyewear or a dust mask.
6. When not used, tool must be stored in a dry place and kept beyond the reach of children.