Fresh Australian Kitchen Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Double Dutch Oven Casserole Pot | Large - 5.2 litres | Tough, Solid and Built to Last.
- 2 IN 1 VERSATILITY: Use the 5.2 litre pan and 25 inch skillet separately, or use the frying pan as a lid to create a 5 quart double dutch oven dish. Sear, fry, bake, grill, broil, braise and sauté anything indoors and outdoors - on barbecues, induction and stove tops.
- PRE-SEASONED: Ready to cook straight from the box. The naturally non-stick surface makes cooking effortless.
- EASY TO CLEAN & MAINTAIN: With care cast iron cookware and pans will last a lifetime. Clean by hand with warm water. Don't use soap or put it in dishwasher. If your cast iron start to show signs of wear, it can be easily restored by baking it with a light coating of natural cooking oil.
- COOK ANYWHERE: On a cooktop, in the oven, on a campfire or on the BBQ. The beauty of cast iron is that it's tough enough to be used on any cooking surface, under any conditions.
- EVEN HEAT DISTRIBUTION: Cast iron is known for its even heat distribution, ensuring no cold spots and that everything is beautifully cooked through.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Fresh Australian Kitchen Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet 25cm SUPER-TOUGH, EPIC DURABILITY - Tough Enough to Last for Generations in Fact, it Improves with Use. When Seasoned Properly, Cast Iron is Naturally Non-Stick But Remember; 1. Hot Water NOT Dish Washer 2. Scrub It DON'T Soap It 3. Re-Season For a Skillet Re-Born! BEAUTIFULLY VERSATILE On the Cooktop or in the Oven, Induction, Gas, Ceramic, Halogen, Electric, At the Beach or On the Campsite. Grill, Bake, Fry, Sear, Saute, Broil, Baste, Flambe. You Are Only Limited by Your Imagination LEGENDARY HEAT RETENTION - Cast Iron is Actually Slow to Heat Up... So, it's Also Slow To Cool Down, Which Means It Retains Heat Longer and Won't Produce Temperature Spikes Giving You Superb Control Over Your Cooking IRON 4 IRON - Cooking with Iron Helps Fortify Food with Iron (Journal of the American Dietetic Association; July 1986)Get Outdoors with Your Skillet. Use It on a Campfire or Outdoor Grill.Your Fresh Australian Kitchen Cast Iron Skillet was Born To Love the Healthy Outdoors! Made in China at a FDA Approved Factory
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The price of the oven is the best I've seen and it gives everything the others do for that fantastic price.
If your baking bread, get one now!
First time I used it, it has taken on, what appears to be rust marks on the inside