Fresh Australian Kitchen Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Frying Pan Skillet 25cm. Heavy Duty, One Piece Forged Iron - Built to Last.
- PREMIUM PROFESSIONAL QUALITY; The cast iron in the Fresh Australian Kitchen skillet has unbeatable heat retention, meaning the heat is dispersed evenly across the entire surface of its thick base to ensure thorough and even cooking with no cool spots.
- THE ‘USE IT ANYWHERE’ PAN; Bake, Fry, Sauté, Grill, Broil, Braise, Sear with your Skillet. Each Skillet is Ovenproof and Suitable to be Used on a BBQ Grill, Gas, Electric or most Induction Stoves.
- TOUGH AND DURABLE; With care your skillet should last for generations. The Fresh Australian skillet comes pre-seasoned, but if it ever starts to show signs of ‘too much love’ just re-season it (instructions included) and it’ll be as good as new. A skillet re-seasoned, is a skillet reborn.
- FOR THE HOME CHEF - Not only is a well-seasoned skillet non-stick, but The Fresh Australian Kitchen Skillet doubles as a baking dish.
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE – Fresh Australian Kitchen make products for A Healthy, Outdoors, Lifestyle… With the Security of a Lifetime Guarantee.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Fresh Australian Kitchen Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet 25cm SUPER-TOUGH, EPIC DURABILITY - Tough Enough to Last for Generations in Fact, it Improves with Use. When Seasoned Properly, Cast Iron is Naturally Non-Stick But Remember; 1. Hot Water NOT Dish Washer 2. Scrub It DON'T Soap It 3. Re-Season For a Skillet Re-Born! BEAUTIFULLY VERSATILE On the Cooktop or in the Oven, Induction, Gas, Ceramic, Halogen, Electric, At the Beach or On the Campsite. Grill, Bake, Fry, Sear, Saute, Broil, Baste, Flambe. You Are Only Limited by Your Imagination LEGENDARY HEAT RETENTION - Cast Iron is Actually Slow to Heat Up... So, it's Also Slow To Cool Down, Which Means It Retains Heat Longer and Won't Produce Temperature Spikes Giving You Superb Control Over Your Cooking IRON 4 IRON - Cooking with Iron Helps Fortify Food with Iron (Journal of the American Dietetic Association; July 1986)Get Outdoors with Your Skillet. Use It on a Campfire or Outdoor Grill.Your Fresh Australian Kitchen Cast Iron Skillet was Born To Love the Healthy Outdoors! Made in China at a FDA Approved Factory
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
While this does come pre-seasoned, as with all cast iron pre-seasoned cookwear, it's best to give it a good wash/scrub (immediately dry!) and season it yourself.
The other thing that was very annoying is the claim that these pans are pre-seasoned. Clearly written on the packaging but when you open the box, you see at first sight that the light grey colour is telling that at best, the pans have nothing more than a protective coating to prevent rusting. Both pans that I received came with instructions on how to wash and then season the pan, which shouldn't be needed if they were truly pre-seasoned.
The manufacturer of these pans needs to be more honest – Pre-seasoning cast iron is a selling point and when they aren’t it is deceptive marketing at best!
I cannot honestly recommend these and won't be buying this brand again!
Do all the things you do with cast iron - keep it dry, keep it clean, and regularly season it and it will probably last me a lifetime.
The included care instructions are helpful for people that aren't experienced with cast iron cookware, and the advice given is good.
The finish is reasonably smooth, and has no sharp edges or lumps.