|Product Dimensions||4.67 x 8.59 x 18.42 cm; 40 Grams|
|Item Model Number||019|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Care instructions||Wash before use.|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Style||MediFrida the Accu-Dose Pacifier|
|Item Weight||40 g|
MediFrida the Accu-Dose Pacifier Baby Medicine Dispenser by FridaBaby
|Price:||+ $8.34 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- NO MESS: Paci style baby medicine dispenser sends any liquids to the side of the cheek, as recommended by doctors, to prevent spit ups
- EASY DOSE IT: Great for meds, gripe water, vitamins, etc
- NO SPIT UPS: Ensures accurate dosing, every time, by bypassing baby's tastebuds
- COMFORTABLE: Same familiar paci shape used in hospitals nationwide
- SYRINGE: Included syringe features markings for common medicine doses, but any standard syringe can be used with paci.DOUBLE DUTY: Close tab on paci to double as a real pacifier after dosing.BPA FREE: Both pacifier and syringe are BPA free and dishwasher safe making it easy to clean and safe to use
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
MediFrida delivers the full dose through a soft, familiar paci that sends medicine to the side of the cheek, as recommended by doctors, bypassing baby's taste buds to prevent spit-ups so baby swallows full dose. MediFrida is the only paci-style baby medicine dispenser that doubles as a real pacifier, so dosing doesn't disrupt baby's busy soothing schedule.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I just gave her the first dose through the medifrida and it went straight in in 5 seconds!! Absolutely none dribbled out of her mouth and she wasn’t upset as she couldn’t taste it. I would definitely recommend this!