- Product Dimensions: 2.4 x 6.4 x 22.9 cm ; 204 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 272 g
- Item Model Number: 2157
- ASIN: B002R8SLTU
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 13 February 2018
- Customer Reviews: 432 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
26,664 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- #378 in Dog Biscuits & Snacks
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Fruitables Baked Dog Treats Pumpkin & Blueberry Flavor 7 Oz
|Price:||+ $19.95 Delivery|
- Fruitables Crunchy Baked Pumpkin and Blueberry Dog Treats 7 Ounces
- Oven baked crunchy treats made with pumpkin, fresh blueberries and a touch of cinnamon will drive your dog into a drooling frenzy and remind you of a freshly baked pumpkin muffin packed with warm blueberries
- Treats are rich in antioxidants and vitamins, high in fiber and less than 9 calories each, which means guilt-free indulgence for your pup
- Crafted with a patent pending Calorie Smart recipe, these deliciously healthy treats are perfect for treating or training every day
- Pumpkin is rich in antioxidants, vitamins A, C, and E and an excellent source of dietary fiber. Produced in the USA with the highest quality global ingredients
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Smells like a blueberry muffin fresh from the bakery! Using harvest fresh Pumpkin as the #1 ingredient creates a unique sensory experience for you and your pet. Since Pumpkin is classified as a fruit in botanical terms and a vegetable in culinary terms, these treats naturally became Fruitables! Delight your loveable dogs with the amazing aromas, irresistible tastes and satisfying crunch of these unique, all-natural, bite-sized treats. They’re also free of corn, wheat, soy and artificial colors, ingredients or preservatives. Imagine using the finest ingredients in your pantry to create a kitchen filling, delicious muffin aroma that tastes as great as it smells! Fruitables takes the same approach to baking our treats, making it easy for you to indulge and enjoy giving to your pet. Rich in antioxidants, high in fiber and with under 9 calories per treat, Fruitables are also a sensible way to treat/reward your pet and avoid excessive “hidden” calories that often lead to pet obesity. Available in recyclable 7 oz. pouches containing about 90 treats each. Suitable for dogs of all sizes; plus many pet owners have written to tell us their horses, rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters, pet rats, birds and some cats absolutely crave Fruitables! Intended for supplemental feeding only, feed up to 3 treats per day for every 10 pounds your dog weighs.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
|5 star 83% (83%)||83%|
|4 star 8% (8%)||8%|
|3 star 5% (5%)||5%|
|2 star 1% (1%)||1%|
|1 star 3% (3%)||3%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
Size means can only have couple despite how healthy they are.
The service we got was excellent, with really fast delivery, especially considering the supplier is in the USA and we are in the UK.
We've also given them the pumpkin and cranberry, which they love
You get a good number in the bag for the price and the 'best before' date is quite a ways off. My rabbits and I are very happy! They smell like a home baked cookie.
1) My dog loves them! She's a picky gal, so I'm glad she really digs these treats
2) I can pronounce and recognize everything on the ingredient label. This is so important to me. I want give my dog treats with confidence knowing exactly what these are made of. When I can't bake her treats myself, these are a great sub.
3) Made in the U.S.A. - This really makes me happy knowing that I'm supporting jobs HERE and not in some random factory in China. It also helps me feel more at ease because a lot of issues that were related to dog treats/food stem from products made overseas where the regulations about producing sites are a bit more lax than they are in the U.S.
4) Cost - I feel the cost for these is extremely reasonable. I feel like I'm getting a great value.
Thanks so much to the creators of Fruitables for making these tasty treats that my dog loves, and that I feel good about giving her.
My dog thinks these treats are okay. She will eat the pumpkin and blueberry when I give it to her. She hides the pumpkin and cranberry and eats it later. She just touches the pumpkin and banana with her nose and walks away. I have found that if I break the pumpkin and banana into smaller pieces, she will eat it. Not sure why, but thats the only way she will eat that flavor.
Overall, I like these because they have great ingredients in them and are smaller, so its nice to use as a reinforcer. Just wish my dog liked them more.