- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
PSP Memory Stick Adapter, Funturbo Micro SD to Memory Stick PRO Duo MagicGate Card for Sony Playstation Portable, Camera, Handycam
- 2018 Latest Version - Funturbo Micro SD to MS Pro Duo Adapter
- Replace your Memory Stick PRO Duo with any microSD card
- Up to 64GB Micro SD/SDHC/SDXC Card Compatible
- Compatibility Tested - Fully compatible with MagicGate Memory Stick DUO and Memory Stick PRO Duo, all known issues fixed
- Works perfectly on PSP 1000/2000/3000, Sony camera and handycam, format your card in your device for first time use
Special offers and product promotions
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 10.59 x 14.99 x 0.05 cm; 6 Grams
- Date First Available : 1 July 2018
- Manufacturer : Funturbo
- ASIN : B07F68FCHD
- Item Model Number : FTB-06
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Funturbo 2018 Version Micro SD to Memory Stick PRO Duo Adapter
Fixed all known issues the PSP players and camera users reported and fits perfectly with SONY PSP, Camera, Handycam
1 x MicroSD to MS PRO Duo Adapter
(NO MicroSD Card included)
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
If that's the case, then the tool I used would've been "GUIFormat", which you'll find recommended anywhere people are discussing the topic of using a FAT32 file system on 64+ GB storage media.
Probably could get it cheaper elsewhere but the product is the same.
Upon removing and placing back into the console it recognized it and I was able to use my 64gb MicroSD card with it. I do have a fear of remving it a second time.
Did not work for me when plugging into PC (even with SD card inserted), so I did use a USB SD card converter and it worked perfect.
Load times are perfect and near the same (going from 8GB to 64) doesnt take forever to load items on XMB.
I would recommend this, just know it feels a lot more fragile than it looks, and other adapters may be required (SD to USB, etc.)
Have been thoroughly tested the card adapter with the help of a 'MemoryStick Pro' (large Sony's) external adapter many & smart (I might add) ways I can tell you for sure that it works on a computer (read/write) but it does not work on the camera. At least my Sony Cybershot DSC-V1. The camera cannot handle microSD cards only M2 micro cards (these cards work only with Sony cameras).
I'm getting the error: "C:13:01".
I cannot be sure about other maybe newer Sony models but mine doesn't. So it as a "waste of money" for me.