|Package Dimensions||24 x 19.81 x 2.9 cm; 170 Grams|
|Item Weight||170 g|
3 Pieces Fusible Interfacing Non-Woven Lightweight Polyester Interfacing (White, 20 Inch x 3 Yards)
Enhance your purchase
|Product care instructions||Machine Wash|
|Item weight||170 Grams|
About this item
- Quality material: the white fusible interfacing is single-sided, made from quality polyester, lightweight and thin, making it almost unnoticed on the fabric, suitable for light and medium-weight fabrics, it is adhered to the fabric by an adhesive that can be activated with hot iron
- Proper sizes: the size of the lightweight fusible is 20 inch x 3 yards, suitable size is great for DIY fabrics, just trim the interfacing to any pattern according to your needs, easy to use in several small size garments
- Wide applications: this polyester fusible can be applied for various types of light fabrics such as linen, broadcloth, chambray, challis, and jersey, etc., it's also suitable for delicate fabrics, brings you much convenience
- Function: this non-woven fusible is a great interfacing to use when you need a little reinforcement, providing an easy way to protect and strengthen fabric stitching
- Easy to clean: the sew-in interfacing is easy to clean and can either machine washable or dry cleaned with fabric
Frequently bought together
3 Pieces white fusible interfacing non-woven lightweight polyester interfacing, 20 inch x 3 yards
This lightweight fusible interfacing is suitable for use in various types of light fabrics such as linen, broadcloth, chambray, challis, and jersey. It also works well for delicate fabrics, convenient for DIY fabrics.
Lightweight and thin:
This white fusible interfacing is made from quality polyester, lightweight and thin, making it almost unnoticed on the fabric, suitable for any light and medium-weight fabrics, it is adhered to the fabric by an adhesive that can be activated with hot iron.
Size: 20 inch x 3 yards
Quantity: 3 pieces
3 x 20 Inch by 3 yards fusible interfacing
Please allow 0.5-1 inch differs due to manual measurement.