|Product Dimensions||8.2 x 6.2 x 3 cm; 50 Grams|
|Item Weight||50 g|
|Item Model Number||Bi-HDMI-B|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||22 May 2019|
2x1 or 1x2 HDMI Switch, GANA Aluminum Bi-Directional HDMI Splitter 2 Out 1 In Switcher HDMI Selector Box 2 In 1 Out, Support 4K 1080P 3D HDCP for Nintendo Switch, PS4, PS4 Pro, PS3, XBOX, XBOX One, TV Box, Laptop, PC HDTV Projector, Monitor (Bi Switch- Aluminum-Black)
- [1 INPUT 2 OUTPUT] Easily switch a single HDMI video source between two displays (2 monitors can't be displayed at a time).
- [2 INPUT 1 OUTPUT] Easily switch between two HDMI video sources to one HDMI display.suitable for most devices with standard HDMI interface. Input: computer, XBox 360, XBox One, PS3 / PS4 ,Blu-Ray DVD player etc. Output: HD-Ready or Full HD TVs, monitors, projectors etc.
- [HIGH RESOLUTION] Support 3D, 1080P, 4K x 2K resolution and HD audio. Please use standard HDMI 2.0 Cables to connect your HDMI Source (like XBox, PS4) with Display and HDMI switch, if the resolution of your HDMI Source support 4K*30Hz (4096*2160) .
- [PLUG AND PLAY] No external driver is required, just simply press the button on the HDMI box to make shift of input or output source. With 2 LED indicators, you can easily tell which connected HDMI device is running.
- [FAST & STABLE TRANSMISSION] This HDMI AB Switcher not only support high bandwidth 3.4Gbps data transmission, also ensure stable and high-definition display of audio and video. Input and output AWG26 HDMI standard cable can reach up to 5m.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
GANA HDMI Bi-directional Switch
The HDMI signal can go in either direction through this HDMI switch. The HDMI switch has a button on top.
By pressing the button, you can select one of two HDMI source devices (e.g. Computer, Xbox One, PS3) to play on 1 HDMI projector or HDTV, or to play 1 HDMI signal source on one of 2 HDMI displays.
Easy to Use
Plug and play, no external power and driver required for this HDMI switch hub, the connection is made only via HDMI cables, it just takes you a couple of minutes to get it to work.
-If Your HDMI Source Device (like XBox, PS4) supports 4K, please use a HDMI cable 2.0 to connect 4K HDMI Source Device & HDMI switch & display, since HDMI cable 1.4 (or below HDMI 1.4) isn't enough to support the resolution of 4K (4096*2160).
-2. If your HDMI cable is not HDMI cable 2.0, you could adjust the resolution on your 4K HDMI Source device to 1080P (1920*1080) to match the specification of your HDMI cable.
-3. HDMI switch box couldn't get two display devices to work simultaneously when you connect 1 HDMI-Host to 2 HDMI TVs or monitors.
Wide Resolution Range and Broad Compatibility
HDMI splitter box supports all kinds of video formats, like 3D, 1080p, 2K x 4K resolution, and also HD audio.
Works with all devices fitted with HDMI port, such as PCs, laptops, gaming consoles, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, PS4, projectors, TV receivers, TVs and more.
You will get 12-Month Product Warranty and friendly customer support.
1x HDMI Switch
1x User Manual
1x Warranty Card
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only thing that annoys is mainly that the glossy plastic on this thing scratches super easily, it was received with scratches and I made some more on opening it. Not a major problem though.
Once installed you have to get to the unit to switch from one devise to the other.
When installed behind the units at the back of a cabinet. not easy.
Perhaps a feature to recognize the device that is switched on and then it automatically switches.
would not be ideal for all installation. ?could a current remote switch it?
Top reviews from other countries
BTW: It does say it won't split a cable box to two TV's within the instructions... Who knew you had to use those! :S