HDMI to RCA,HDMI to AV, GANA 1080P HDMI to 3RCA CVBS AV Composite Video Audio Converter Adapter Supports PAL/NTSC with USB Charge Cable for PC Laptop HDTV DVD-Black
- Converting high-quality HDMI video signal to normal CVBS(AV) signal (standard-definition 480i, 576i), available for TV, VHS VCR, DVD recorders, etc.
- Latest Video Processing and Scaler Video Processing Technologies - Ultimate Clear Output CVBS makes better picture's Brightness / Contrast Ratio / Color,and high-definition of HDMI signal after Scaler Down into CVBS output.
- Compatible with HDMI 1.3, Supporting two formats of PAL and NTSC output with a select switch. Plug and play without any drivers,portable and flexible.
- Advanced Matte rubber oil painted Outer Casing - Its outer casing is painted with rubber oil,better texture and better feel.
- NOTES: PLEASE hook up the USB power cable to 5V power source before use. It cannot work properly for TV Stick, (such as Fire Stick, Roku, Chromecast), mobile phones and iPad series.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The colours are more washed out from standard HDMI however this could also just be the old TV.
The USB power in can also be powered from a power bank, which allowed me to set up a portable retro gaming console station.
For what it's worth, it's great to have, I also have the AV to HDMI so I'm ready for any converter situation.
I used the two units to split the audio, and clean the audio up from a downloaded video using Apple Logic Pro X in low latency mode and then insert it back into the HDMI video. The video cable went directly from the HDMI to AV converter to the another AV to HDMI unit using a 350mm high quality patch cable.
The audio, however, was about 0.2 seconds in front of the video even though it went through Logic Pro. So even though what I intended the units for didn't work out, I still think the unit is a good buy. The video delay was probably caused by purchasing the wrong units. Possibly I should have gone the way of a fast and more expensive HDMI to RGB and LR module and RGBLR to HDMI module so the video content could move more quickly.
Hope this is of use.
Top reviews from other countries
This is a small investment to extend the life of your analog TVs, especially when the new LCD, LED, Plasma ones do not last as long as the old one.
Setup is straight forward and simple.
Would recommend the video signal converter to any one.
The power adaptor could be a bit smaller.