|Model number||Converter 2|
|Part Number||Hdmi to av|
|Has Auto Focus||No|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||No|
|Has Programmable Buttons||No|
|Package Dimensions||16.69 x 10.59 x 2.49 cm; 36.29 Grams|
|Item Weight||36.3 g|
|Item Model Number||converter 2|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||22 November 2017|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
HDMI to RCA,HDMI to AV, GANA 1080P HDMI to 3RCA CVBS AV Composite Video Audio Converter Adapter Supports PAL/NTSC with USB Charge Cable for PC Laptop HDTV DVD-Black
- Converting high-quality HDMI video signal to normal CVBS(AV) signal (standard-definition 480i, 576i), available for TV, VHS VCR, DVD recorders, etc.
- Latest Video Processing and Scaler Video Processing Technologies - Ultimate Clear Output CVBS makes better picture's Brightness / Contrast Ratio / Color,and high-definition of HDMI signal after Scaler Down into CVBS output.
- Compatible with HDMI 1.3, Supporting two formats of PAL and NTSC output with a select switch. Plug and play without any drivers,portable and flexible.
- Advanced Matte rubber oil painted Outer Casing - Its outer casing is painted with rubber oil,better texture and better feel.
- NOTES: PLEASE hook up the USB power cable to 5V power source before use. It cannot work properly for TV Stick, (such as Fire Stick, Roku, Chromecast), mobile phones and iPad series.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
GANA Mini HDMI to RCA/AV Converter Adapter
The Mini HDMI to RCA/AV Converter converts HDMI video/audio signal to AV(CVBS) composite video signal and the FL/FR stereo audio signals, supporting DVI system sideline signals.
It helps users to convert high quality of HDMI video signal into normal CVBS signal(standard-definition 480i,576i), used on devices such as TV, VHS VCR, DVD recorders,etc, supporting two formats of NTSC and PAL.
1.Plug and play without drivers,portable and flexible.
2.Output audio is synchronous with video.
3.High bandwidth capability support 1920x1080@60Hz.
4.Support NTSC and PAL two standard TV formats output.
Output ports: 1x RCA (Yellow, White, Red).
Input ports: 1x HDMI.
Product dimension: 66(D)x55(W)x20(H) mm
HDMI Input Resolution:
640x480@60Hz,800x600@60Hz,1024x768@60Hz,1280x720@60Hz,1280x1024@60Hz,1360x768@60Hz,1600x1200@60Hz,1920x1080@60Hz. 180i/60Hz,480p/60Hz,576i/60Hz,576p/60Hz,720p50/60Hz,1080I50/60Hz,1080p/60Hz. CVBS output:PAL,NTSC_M,and NTSC_J
1 x HDMI to AV Converter (not including other devicesdisplayed in the pictures)
1 x USB Power Cable
1 x User Manual
1) Video signal transferring only, unable to improve video quality.
2) PLEASE DO HOOP UP THE USB POWER CABLE TO 5V POWER SOURCE BEFORE USE, OTHERWISE, THE CONVERTER MAY NOT WORK PROPERLY.
3) The converter is not fit for Fire Stick, Roku, mobile phone and iPad series.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The colours are more washed out from standard HDMI however this could also just be the old TV.
The USB power in can also be powered from a power bank, which allowed me to set up a portable retro gaming console station.
For what it's worth, it's great to have, I also have the AV to HDMI so I'm ready for any converter situation.
I used the two units to split the audio, and clean the audio up from a downloaded video using Apple Logic Pro X in low latency mode and then insert it back into the HDMI video. The video cable went directly from the HDMI to AV converter to the another AV to HDMI unit using a 350mm high quality patch cable.
The audio, however, was about 0.2 seconds in front of the video even though it went through Logic Pro. So even though what I intended the units for didn't work out, I still think the unit is a good buy. The video delay was probably caused by purchasing the wrong units. Possibly I should have gone the way of a fast and more expensive HDMI to RGB and LR module and RGBLR to HDMI module so the video content could move more quickly.
Hope this is of use.
Top reviews from other countries
This is a small investment to extend the life of your analog TVs, especially when the new LCD, LED, Plasma ones do not last as long as the old one.
Setup is straight forward and simple.
Would recommend the video signal converter to any one.
The power adaptor could be a bit smaller.