|Data Transfer Rate||2.25 Gigabits Per Second|
|Product Dimensions||6 x 2 x 5.4 cm; 39.8 Grams|
|Item Weight||39.8 g|
|Item Model Number||FBA_910004|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||22 November 2017|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
VGA to HDMI, GANA 1080P Full HD Mini VGA to HDMI Audio Video Converter Adapter Box with USB Cable and 3.5mm Audio Port Cable Support HDTV for PC Laptop Display Computer Mac Projector (Black)
- 【High Performance】 converting analog signal into digital signal from devices with VGA interface (desktop/laptop/HD TV-Box, etc) to devices with HDMI interface (monitor, HDTV, projector) in 6.75Gbps transmission rate, irreversible.
- 【Extra Bonus】3.5mm minijack Audio Cable and Micro USB Cable. The USB cable must be connected to a 5V 2A computer USB port or a 5V,1A power adapter. Audio input: 3.5 mm AUX audio
- 【Supports Video and Audio Synchronously】Support 12bit per channel (36bit all channel) deep color Support uncompressed 2 channel audio such as LPCM, and 225MHz/2.25Gbps per channel (6.75Gbps all channel) bandwidth.
- 【Wide Compatibility】Most output devices with VGA ports such as desktop/laptop/HD TV box and most input devices with HDMI port such as monitors/HDTV/projector.Powered by USB power cable, the converter is compatible with more devices than those without external power.
- 【Plug and Play】The USB connector MUST be connected to get power for the bulid-in active VGA-HDMI chipset.Compatible with Windows 7/8/10, Linux OS.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
1080P Full HD Mini VGA to HDMI (Male to Female) Audio Video Converter Adapter
The vga to hdmi female adapter converts analog VGA signals into ditail HDMI signals, both audio and vedio simultaneously, allowing devices with only VGA ports to have a larger display. As it is powered by USB power cable, it is compatible much more widely with most devices than those without power supplied.
The converter works great with either 720p or 1080p TVs, and the output mode is easily selectable with a switch on the device. VGA inputs from lower resolutions such as 800x600 pixels up to 1920x1080 are supported, allowing you to get the clearest vedio quality possible. The analog audio input is integrated into HDMI output, providing an all-digital signal to maximize the fidelity of the audio and video.
1.Input ports: VGA, 3.5mm audio, USB power port
2.Output ports: HDMI
3.Dimensions: 66 x 55 x 20mm
5.Supported input resolutions (at 60Hz): 640x480, 800x600, 1024x768, 1280x720, 1600x1200, 1920x1080 pixels
6.Output resolution (at 60Hz): 720p, 1080p
1.If the image is blurry, it is recommended that you switch the resolution to try.
2.If there is audio noise, please use a separate USB charger to charge adapter instead.
3.This vga computer to hdmi adapter only converts VGA signal into HDMI signal, it won't work if you are using HDMI signal source.
4.If there is no signal on the screen, please make sure your computer vga to hdmi adapter has plugged the usb cable, this is necessary power required for the conversion from vga to hdmi. Or remember to toggle the computer screen to the monitor or TV.
1 x VGA to HDMI converter
1 x USB power cable
1 x User manual
Audio cable and other VGA or HDMI cables are not provided in the package.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
If you want that kind of converter, don t hesitate buy it !!!
What I've found here is an incredibly easy to use device that plays perfectly nice with my Monoprice FLY7503-AV adapter allowing me to plug Composite (CVBS), S-Video, and VGA devices into a single HDMI port on my monitor. Absolutely thrilled with the image quality.
I am something of a hardware technician generally working with older equipment such as game consoles and pre-2000 computers and though the image quality is not the absolute best I have ever seen for S-Video or CVBS devices (I much prefer the quality produced by the XRGB Mini "Framemeister" scaler for modern displays), VGA devices look crisp! This is a great quality and easy to use setup that I could not be happier with.