USB 3.0 Switch, GANA KVM Switcher 4 Port USB 3.0 Peripheral Switch 2 in 4 Out Sharing Selector Box Hub for Mouse, Keyboard, Scanner, Printer, PCs with One-Button Switch and 2 Pack USB Cable
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 2 In 4 Out Switch: This 4 Port USB 3.0 Switcher allows one button toggle between 2 computers to share 4 USB 3.0 peripheral devices without constantly pull cables or set up complicated network sharing software.
- Wide Compatibility: Ideal for sharing devices such as printer, scanner, mouse, keyboard, card reader, flash drive and other USB devices between 2 computers.
- Plug and play: Great Compatibility, driver-free for Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Vista/XP and Mac OS X, Linux, and Chrme OS.
- Button and LED indicate lights, you can easily switch between 2 computers by a single click on the button with LED indicating the active computer.
- Connection and warranty: USB 3.0 sharing switch with a separate micro-usb female port for option power, which optimizing its compatibility with more devices, such as HDD, Digital Video Cameras, SSD etc. GANA provide 12 months warranty and lifetime technical support for this USB switch.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
GANA USB Switcher Introduction:
All GANA product comes with 12 months warranty and free lifetime technical support.
This USB switch is an excellent choice to expand your laptop's USB 3.0 port into four, allows 2 computers to share 4 USB Devices, can easily switch between 2 Computers via a push button with LED indicates the active computer, ideal for sharing a printer or scanner in a small office environment. It's also great for use at home if you have multiple PCs.
1.Expand your laptop's USB 3.0 port into 4 port.
2.2 Computers Sharing 4 USB Devices by manually selected the button. It does not automatically switch between ports.
3.USB 3.0 for faster data transmission.
4.No driver needed, plug and play.
5.External hard-drives should be connected to an external power source.
6.It will not charge your devices, it will only sync and transfer data.
Please use Standard 5V USB Power Adapter(Not Included) for powering to ensure better performance of the high power consumption devices. Any charger with higher voltage output is NOT allowed and may affect the product performance.
1.Connect your computers by using the provided type A to type A cable.
2.Connect your USB devices to any of the four USB ports. The USB devices could be USB flash disk, mouse, keyboard, printer, scanner and etc.
3.Press the switch button to select the computer you need to use.
1*USB 3.0 Switch
2*USB Cable(type A to type A)
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Only downside of this is that it only switches to a device that it detects, so you can't switch to input 2 if it isn't on. Definitely not a deal breaker, but the UGREEN switch could do that. Would buy again.
Depending on where you put the switcher, the included cables to connect to the computers weren't long enough for my use. Easily solved with a couple cheap usb 3 male to male cables.
Pros: good price, working as expected.
Cons: generic product, no brand name - does not matter too much with me.
I got this problem once only and cannot replicate it, input device in sleep mode, keyboard and mouse cannot wake this up but usually I can with direct connected.
This thing is cheaper, and actually works with no noise!
I was even surprised this morning when it switched automatically to the device I plugged in!