- Product Dimensions: 8.9 x 9.7 x 3 cm ; 331 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 721 g
- Batteries 1 A batteries required.
- Item Model Number: PC020BCORCROWGA
- ASIN: B07G1CDKHF
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 20 January 2019
- Customer Reviews: 142 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
1,613 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
- #85 in Hair Styling Tools
- Discontinued by manufacturer: Yes
GHD Classic Curl Tong
Medium 26mm barrel designed to create consistent smaller to medium size curlsBenefits
Ultra-zone technology responds to your hair to control heat more effectively than ever beforeSuggested Use
Spring-activated lever for securing the tips of the hair while creating curlsMore about this item
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The ghd curve Classic Curl Tong creates smaller sized curls for glamourous and perfectly defined curls. The ultra-zone technology allows consistent curls in just 5-8 seconds. The 26mm medium barrel with spring activated ergonomic lever creates curls for a classic style and volume, even on shorter hair. The protective cool tip provides you with a safe place to hold the hair in place while you curl, and the built-in safety stand allows you to place the tong down securely during styling. Other handy features include a professional-length cord to allow for flexible styling, automatic sleep mode after 30 minutes without use and universal voltage, so you can use your tong anywhere in the world. ghd curve offers a range of wands and tongs to ensure you can get the curl or wave that you want. Containing the latest advancement, ultra-zone technology, so intelligent it recognizes your hair section size and constantly adapts to ensure the optimum styling temperature at all times when styling. No matter what type of curl you desire ghd has this covered and guarantees you gorgeous long-lasting results.
|5 star 75% (75%)||75%|
|4 star 14% (14%)||14%|
|3 star 5% (5%)||5%|
|2 star 3% (3%)||3%|
|1 star 3% (3%)||3%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
Dont be fooled! Buy off GHD website. Incredibly frustrating that Amazon wouldn't be able to police this.
For anyone who wants to check their GHD's please find various points below to ensure yours are real
1. Real GHD stylers have plugs with reset buttons, like you would find on a hairdryer.
2. Real GHD stylers have one hole on the cord where it meets the body of the iron. (Some of the newer models after the Pure and Dark have two holes.)
* One of the fakes I bought had three holes and one didn't have any... so make sure to look!
3. Real GHD stylers (applies to Hot Pink only) have a solid pink cord, the cord does NOT have a black ring where it meets the back of the styler.
4. When I contacted GHD of North America, I was told that North American GHD's do NOT have holograms at all! (The models available in the U.S. after the Pure and Dark models came out include holograms. Older models do not.).
5. Real GHD stylers say "Made in P.R.C." on them or Korea. They never say "Made in China".
6. Real GHD stylers will NOT have a hook on the cord to hang up your styler.
7. Real GHD stylers have domed screws, not flat headed screws.
8. The GHD styler DVD should have a number code and barcode on the back (compare it to the back of a DVD movie you own, they should look the same on the back). The fake GHD DVD's say DVD R really small on the back of the DVD towards the center, sometimes it is very hard to spot.
9. The booklets that come with the GHD styler should have colored pictures. Some fake GHD stylers have black and white pictures.
10. FOR THE HOT PINK GHD STYLER: The female snap on the bag should have little stars, the fake ones DO NOT. The fake ones have a Chinese company name.
11. If you open up your styler (if all else fails!), a real GHD styler will have two microchips, one on each side by each flat iron plate. The fake ones only have one (if it even works!).
12. Real GHD stylers have very strong, thick boxes. Fake GHD stylers boxes often come beat up, dirty, and are slightly smaller.
13. Fake GHD stylers often come with black scuffs on the body of the styler. They are not taken care of very well like a genuine GHD styler.
14. Real GHD stylers come with two booklets, some fake stylers only have one.
15. CHECK THE BOX AND TAGS! One of the fake GHD stylers that I received had misspellings on the tag! Apparently they don't use spell check.
16. Real GHD stylers have a date code on the inside of the body of the styler. It should have the year, month, then day.
17. LOOK AT THE BOX: One of the fake GHD stylers that I received (a hot pink one) had two different shades of hot pink on the top of the box.
18. HOT PINK GHD STYLERS should come with a card inside of the wrap and roll bag that says "Thou shalt surrender to pink". A fake GHD won't come with that.
19. Fake GHD stylers often come with the seal loose on the inside of the box. A real GHD should be sealed from the outside. (Does not apply to Dark or Pure since they have not been released in the US yet).
20. For the classic GHD stylers, the box should be matte, not shiny.
21. Hot pink GHD's should have black writing, not white writing.
22. Real GHD's sensor lights are clear but will flash red when ready to use and make a funny beep. Fake GHD's sometimes do not flash red or are solid red, not clear.
They are genuine and as any GHD product, will last you forever!
I would highly recommend these and for the price, its money well spent!
I am doing clients hair. I noticed there is a 2 year warranty on it so does that mean i can have a new one?
Basta solo un po' di pratica. Lo consiglio vivamente!
L'unico neo è che non c'è un guanto protettivo però a questo si rimedia facilmente.