GOLDSTITCH Men Tunic Hooded Robe Cloak Knight Fancy Cool Cosplay Costume
- Fabric:Uniform Cloth It's inbetween. not thin not thick Inside clothes including: Inner Tunic+Tabard+Belts+Pants(no cloak)
- Makes a Fun Dress up to Wear to Movie Premiers and Costume Parties
- Adult size measurement: XS: Length 49" Bust 37" Height 57-61" Weight:85-100lbs S: Length 53" Bust 41" Height 59-64" Weight:100-115lbs M: Length 57" Bust 45" Height 65-69" Weight:120-160lbs L: Length 61" Bust 49" Height 69-73" Weight:150-180lbs XL: Length 65" Bust 53" Height 73-77" Weight:170-190lbs XXL: Length 67.5" Bust 57" Height 77-79" Weight:190-240lbs
- Kids size measurement: S: Length 37.5" Bust 33.5" Fits Height 44"-48" M: Length 41" Bust 37.5" Fits Height 48"-52" L: Length 45" Bust 39" Fits Height 52"-56" XL: Length 49" Bust 41" Fits Height 56"-61"
- Important Notice:We never authorize other seller to sell our"Amayar"products, We Received Many Customer Complaints Against Other Sellers for Poor Quality,So please make sure you buy the items from Amayar fashion.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 36.8 x 26.4 x 3.6 cm; 454 Grams
- Date First Available : 13 March 2018
- Manufacturer : Amayar
- ASIN : B0725WFYWB
- Item Model Number : Tunic set-Ivory-M
- Department : Mens
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 21,645 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Quality on the stitch seems great. The material feels very synthetic but rugged. Not a breathable material at all so this would be a poor choice for someone who gets hot easily or in the summer. This is an absolute win for cooler weather, Halloween being a good example. Being a synthetic material I suspect it will hold the black colour well after multiple washes which may be needed after a nights use.
This doesn't drag on the ground when wearing it but it comes very close to the point where taking off my shoes makes it just long enough to begin to touch the ground. No complaints.
The hood is big and great for cheesy sith poses with your light saber but in practice it will be a nightmare to look out of if you use it to full affect while walking and dueling.
There is a string at the neckline to close this cloak up. Depending on your cosplay of choice this can work for or against you as the bottom half will be prone to opening up. Wearing it fully open work out well and also makes things cooler, using clips can solve this with ease. If you're good with a thread and needle then you can come up with even better solutions including magnet clasps.
Sleeves are a decent length as well for photos but for practicality it could use a little hemming if you want clear use of your hands.
I love this black cloak, great buy for the price and highly recommended with potential for re-purposing on another costume like a wizard. Also works great as a base cloak to customize with tattered bottom or possibly even go sleeveless?