- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
5 Guitar Stand - Multiple Five Instrument Display Rack Folding Padded Organizer
|Price:||& FREE Delivery|
- Maintain a stylish display of your guitar selection in a compact, reliable 5 slot rack that will utilize the space available within your studio or home.
- This padded guitar rack is suitable for storing both bass and acoustic guitars, folds down for easy storage and transfer.
- Fits 5 electric or 3 acoustic guitars
- Store and display your instruments
- Length: 870mm; Width: 470mm; Height:670mm
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Maintain a stylish display of your guitar selection in a compact, reliable 5 slot rack that will utilize the space available within your studio or home. This padded guitar rack is suitable for storing both bass and acoustic guitars, folds down for easy storage and transfer.
Fits 5 electric or 3 acoustic guitars
Store and display your instruments
Iron and rubber construction
Non-slip rubber feet
Powder coated with soft sleeves
Easy for installation
Material: Metal and Rubber
1 x 5 Space Guitar Stand Rack
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Sadly, without nothing holding the guitars in place, they are prone to slipping and falling out. I found the body of guitar can easily slip from the bottom and cause the guitars to fall quite easily. I have kids and had to put this somewhere where I can close the door, otherwise the slightest bump and guitars can fall out of it and either hurt someone or damage the guitar itself. This is also the case if you attempt to move the frame with one or more guitars in it.
P.S. Do not put the frame close to any walls. The headstock of the guitar can be improperly positioned and the guitar prone to falling out.