Neck Gaiter Warmer Soft Fleece Face Mask for Cold Weather Winter Outdoor Sports Ski Keep Warm
Enhance your purchase
- This neck gaiter is made of super soft cationic fabric, it provides high performance for breathability, absorbency, colorfast.
- One Size Fit Most People With a 4-way stretch design makes this neck warmer fit any head and neck, stretchy and breathable, keep your neck, nose and mouth warmer and comfortable.
- in cold weather, you can use it as neck warmer, beanie, warm face mask, pirate hat, it can well warm your face and neck when you carry out outdoor activities in winter
- The neck gaiter warmer protects you, Windproof, When you are running riding in blowing sand, these neck gaiters are a need to wear, and they can help keep your nose and mouth clean and warm
- The neck gaiter gives you additional warmth and comfort, you can use it for skiing, snowboarding, riding, hunting, shoveling snow, cycling, as a face mask.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Another reviewer said their didn’t have a tag showing the fabric content. Mine does have a tag and the material is 100% polyester. As far as breathing in plastic, I don’t think that is a problem with this product. I washed it before wearing and it laundered very nicely. I put washed it in warm water and a warm drier and it held up really well.
I think the quality and effectiveness of the product is very good. It is an awesome price too!
Seriously, it is warm. Since I usually wear scarves in the winter and there is a virus loose... this is a twofer solution. I would not wear it during the summer.
Instead of compression, it works with a draw string. This gives the HUGE advantage of not having it rub against the lips. So it is comfortable to wear for longer periods of time than the compression.
No clue what the material is, but it doesn't react with my skin.
Reviewed in the United States on 3 November 2020